“Staff is so helpful and kind” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Ardmore
okc
“Staff is so helpful and kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were driving through on Monday, 5/20/2013, during a breakout of hail and tornados in Oklahoma. We pulled into their entry to get out of storms, and as we walked from our car the front desk person rushed to us to take cover in their storm shelter. Because of the continued storms, we were there for 2.5 hours in their shelter, along with their paying guests and even some of the neighborhood locals. The manager was serving warm cookies and they were doing everything possible to keep everyone calm and safe. Such graciousness. Very impressive! HAd the storms continued we might have stayed overnight but we were in a hurry to get back to OKC.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Leon F, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We’re glad to be of service and share our storm shelter with you. I hope you visit us again when you can stay a little longer. Thanks for the review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Adelaide
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff were pleasant and helpful. The bathroom is perhaps a little tired (shower/bath and toilet) but it was clean. Breakfast supplied at Denny's was more than sufficient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Leon F, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the Denny's Value Slam breakfast voucher. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when I was in Ardmore OK for work. I really liked the staff and my room. I did have problems with the lights in the bathroom not always cutting on and the house keeping can really get on your nerves. The house keeping doesn't get paid if they do not clean your room and they want to clean every room. The house keeping with ask to clean you room everyday and then not always show up to clean the room. The pictures are a good representation of the room and the price is really fair. On Saturdays it can get kinda loud due to the bar but all i did was call for the security and they asked the people to leave. I asked for a room in the front because I am a single Female and I felt safer closer to the front. I would Def stay here again with no problem.

Room Tip: Inspect room first and they will present the best room for you!!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Leon F, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking your time write this review. We appreciate the comments and use them to improve ourselves. We strive to provide quality service, accommodations and a positive overall stay to all of our guests. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Niceville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our management team moved the crew to the Quality Hotel from another family motel on the north side of Ardmore after having issues. On relocating to the Quality Hotel, their staff couldn't do enough to help make the stay an enjoyable one. Being responsible for the health and safety of a crew of 90 employees, it was great working with the hotel's management and staff as they made some changes to meet the crew's needs. The front desk staff made sure there was plenty of coffee available in the lobby alll day long, with nice warm fresh baked cookies in the late afternoon. Reasonable rates compared to other motels in close proxcimity. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance of the motel. Denny's is built / connected to the hotel lobby. Small bar between both, draw back to bar very poor ventilation NOT ment for non-smokers. Plenty of parking for vehicle and trucks. Rooms are small but nicely arranged, includes microwave and mini-fridge. Beds firm and comfortable. The only draw back is the wireless internet service; depending on time of day and useage. Crew stayed from Jan 2013 to April 2013. The crew looks forward to returning to the hotel on its next assignment in the Ardmore Area.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the west side rear building for less noise from traffic and near by railroad tracks...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Leon F, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am glad to hear your group had a comfortable extended stay. We appreciate the feedback and want to provide each guest with an enjoyable stay, whether part of a large group or solo traveler. We look forward to hosting your group on your next visit to the Ardmore Area.
Ardmore, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place is a dump. I don't even know why they are calling it a Hotel, all the rooms are accessed externally like a motel. The room was a dump and must have been at least 40 years old. This place is in need of a complete renovation.

The front desk people were not impressive individuals and seems extremely unprofessional. Our toilet wouldn't work and despite asking them to come fix it, we had to simply fix it ourselves. I did not feel safe in this place and it was noisy. Breakfast was at the Denny's, which is built on. It was decent.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed here because it was #5 rated hotel in Ardmore on TripAdvisor. I don't even want to know what #17 looks like if this is #5. This is an older property with potential. The front desk staff was extremely friendly. Its interior rooms surround a nice pool and playground area (which would be nicer if there weren't a bunch of guys hanging out drinking beer, but I'm not certain the hotel can really control that). Unfortunately, it needs some serious updating. There was so much hair extremely visible on the floor in the bathroom that I was seriously creeped out. That's just basic cleaning so it made me dubious of what I couldn't see in the rest of the room. The beds have also seen better days. We could definitely feel the springs in the bed and my husband and I kept rolling toward the middle of the bed. There is both a bar and a Denny's attached to the facility. You do get a voucher to Denny's in the morning for 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 meat and no substitutions. Breakfast at Denny's takes longer than a standard continental breakfast and is going to cost you more money if you want anything other than the free offer or want coffee or juice. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

When I checked in I was greeted by a friendly staff and they made me feel very welcome. My family was very comfortable in our room, which had two queen beds, and all of the furniture looked new. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at Denny's, which is right inside the hotel, and later hit the pool. Overall, our stay was excellent and I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel. They were very accomodating, and the rooms are well worth it.

Room Tip: I'd stay in a suite because they're very spacious and perfect for 4 people!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Hotel? Share your experiences!