“Standard Wyndham/Super 8 Property” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown

You added Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown to your Saves list
Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5280 76th Drive, I-80E Ex 223/I-76 Ex 218, Austintown, OH 44515   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Austintown
Coldwater, Michigan
“Standard Wyndham/Super 8 Property”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On the surface this place seems fairly clean. But once you get looking closer you'll find the stained up mobile home style shower and mysterious white stuff dried on one headboard. The queen size sheets on the double beds are kinda annoying as they keep coming off. And my non smoking room smelt fine until I turned on the heat and was overwhelmed with the smell of cigarettes. Ice cleats would be helpful for navigating the poorly plowed parking lot. So basically your standard Wyndham property.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Philipsburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For a super 8 I found this property to be one of the best I have ever visited, the room appeared to be clean and the bed was extremely comfortable, the staff was also polite and easy to work with.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for your kind words about our staff, our property and the cleanliness you experienced. We take real pride in providing the best possible guest experience, and I hope we have the opportunity to impress you again soon. It’s truly our pleasure to serve guests like you who appreciate the quality and value we provide.
Manchester Center
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

I usually make reservations in advance of our visits, but this was a weather related re-route. As a result I probably had to pay a bit more. While I found this property very satisfactory it's difficult to understand how prices vary by more than 60 percent from one location to the next with next to no differences!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, January 19, 2015
Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased that you had a great stay with us and that we were able to provide you our best price despite your late booking. Prices vary based on competition, the quality of the hotel and more. We strive to remain competitive pricing and adjust our prices accordingly so you give the best deal no matter when you book. I hope you’ll choose to come to Austintown again and make us your choice here.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

The service was great. The Hotel staff were so friendly and helped us out with directions, etc. Our room was just what we needed...non-smoking, clean and quiet. The location wasn't the best for families as there was an "adult" entertainment area across the street, and I had my 14 year old son with me. But, we just ignored it. (hard to ignore the big sign though). All in all, it was a fine place to sleep and had a nice continental breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying with us and thank you for providing us with the feedback. Your reviews help us perform our tasks better, which is the sole ambition of our business. We sincerely thank you for providing us with the important reviews about various aspects of our services.

We will look into your suggestions and take appropriate steps. We hope you will recommend us to your friends and family. We look forward for your next visit.

Hotel Manger
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I got into the hotel very late. The front desk staff was very friendly and greeted me with a smile.
I had a non-smoking room but it was right next to a smoking room so my room was a bit smokey when you opened the door. The air conditioner was noisy.
There is a truck stop nearby and the hotel is tucked away nest to the truck stop.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our friendly and welcoming staff. I apologize that the air conditioner malfunctioned in your room and that the smoking rooms were too nearby. We take real pride in serving guests like you and will take your comments into consideration as we change and improve. I hope we can serve you again very soon.

Dalton, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

My job pays for rooms at this hotel. I probably wouldn't stay there if I had to pay. Everything is just average. Not a bad place, but nothing special.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, October 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. While I’m pleased that you had an acceptable stay, I’m sorry that we could not exceed your expectations. Nothing matters more to me than a pleasant guest experience, and I sincerely apologize that we fell short. I hope you can stay with us again -- no matter who’s paying -- and that we can satisfy you better in the future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown? Share your experiences!