“Always a comfortable stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown

You added Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown to your Saves list
Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5280 76th Drive, I-80E Ex 223/I-76 Ex 218, Austintown, OH 44515   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Austintown
Buffalo, New York
“Always a comfortable stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Very clean room. Flat screen tv! Friendly staff. Truck parking. Great rate. I always have a very comfortable stay at this particular super 8. Writing this review is a pain in my but though because it wont let me submit it until it reaches two hundred characters so needless to say this is most definitely the last review I will ever write on trip advisor dot com.

• Stayed May 2014
Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for kind comments about our hotel and the clean, comfortable accommodations we provide at a great price. I appreciate you being a repeat guest. I’m sorry that the process of submitting the review was difficult for you, but that makes me appreciate the effort all the more. I’m glad that everything under my control was in tip-top shape. That’s great to hear.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Emmaus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The room looked clean, although small, but the mildew smell was a real turn-off, especially as I have asthma. Also the toilet broke, and would not flush until I opened the top and jiggled the mechanism.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

I apologize for these maintenance issues you that you experienced. We take real pride in this hotel and the lapses you mentioned are unacceptable. I’m very sorry you had a problem and I hope our staff was able to fix the toilet issue for you. I hope you won’t less these things keep you from staying with us again. You can be sure they won’t happen again.

Hotel Manager

Been to Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown

Address: 5280 76th Drive, I-80E Ex 223/I-76 Ex 218, Austintown, OH 44515
Location: United States > Ohio > Austintown
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Austintown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown 2*
The Super 8 Austintown / Youngstown Ohio Hotel is conveniently located off of I-80 at exit 223. All of our rooms are Interior Corridor. Our location offers access to the Lordstown General Motors that is only 7 miles away. Hotel in Youngstown Ohio offers Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, Free Continental SuperStart Breakfast, Free Local Calls, and Free Parking for Trucks, Buses, and RVs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Austintown Super Eight
Austintown Super 8
Super 8 Austintown
Super Eight Austintown
Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown Ohio

If you own or manage Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.