“Super Stay at the Super 8” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown

You added Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown to your Saves list
Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5280 76th Drive, I-80E Ex 223/I-76 Ex 218, Austintown, OH 44515   |
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Austintown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Emmaus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The room looked clean, although small, but the mildew smell was a real turn-off, especially as I have asthma. Also the toilet broke, and would not flush until I opened the top and jiggled the mechanism.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I apologize for these maintenance issues you that you experienced. We take real pride in this hotel and the lapses you mentioned are unacceptable. I’m very sorry you had a problem and I hope our staff was able to fix the toilet issue for you. I hope you won’t less these things keep you from staying with us again. You can be sure they won’t happen again.

Youngstown, oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My truck was in repairs next door at the Freightliner Dealership.
Mostly truck drivers here, the owners and staff made me feel very comfortable, all of the comforts and conveniences I needed. Everything was very clean, the desk people were very pleasant, and everything was in good repair, plus free Wi-Fi. I ended up staying 3 nights. Very reasonable rates.

Would have loved better landscaping outside.

Room Tip: I always choose the top floor so I have no noise from above. Choose toward the front of the buildi...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I’m glad you were able to stay with us while your truck was being repaired. You’re right that we serve many truckers because of our location and reputation for good service and good value. We’ll take into consideration your comments about the landscaping as we change and improve, and I hope you’ll be staying with us again soon as your needs require.

Bensalem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My sister and I found the Super 8 to be a value....it was very clean - old but clean-room had a safe in it-breakfast was good-parking was safe-that was a concern of mine but the woman at the desk told me the place was quiet and safe. Housekeeping did a great job making old furnishings look clean. It was much cheaper than the neighboring places. I would return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your nice comments. We do our best to provide clean, comfortable rooms to all guests, and I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m glad you felt safe too. We focus on providing a great value, and I’m pleased that you recognized that. I hope you’ll be able to stay with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Been to Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown? Share your experiences!