“It's a typical Cracker Barrel, good food and good service, convenient location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cracker Barrel

Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American
Weehawken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It is difficult to rate a chain restaurant here if they do not do anything horribly wrong or outstanding. I find it difficult to make a pro and con list for this Cracker Barrel. The food is as expected, tasty, and the service is as expected, good. The location is convenient, right off of Route 80 near Youngstown. Four stars for being exactly what I wanted.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family came in from an overnight road trip around 6:30 a.m. The place was clean, we were seated right away. The server was very friendly to my four kids. The order was placed and we were served within 10 minutes. Food was very good. All in all we were back on the road in forty minutes, with full stomachs.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Friendswood, Texas
“Just another cracker barrel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I think you either like these places or don't. I don't. Bland average food, so-so service and a very twee atmosphere. Maybe if they stopped trying to be a Amish IKEA and concentrated on the food it would be better.

Visited April 2013
Austintown
“Awesome good and tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Thank you for great service and tasty food and the hot coffee! My wife had chicken for lunch and I had breakfast. One of two of my eggs I ordered over easy was cooked well, but they cooked me another egg. The blueberry Maine pancakes were awesome good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Menomonie, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food! No beer.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped here on a road trip from MA to WI. Food selection is standard based on their chain menu. As always, it was good. Wanted to get a drink while we were there, but that's not an option. That's the only downside to eating at this place!

Visited December 2012