“Don't waste your money!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a local pub with fresh food like our baby back ribs, walleye, pulled pork...and so much more. We carry over 52 Microbrews and have 13 beers of draught. We also have a nice selection of wine. We have a warm atmosphere with a classic rock theme. Ready to try something new and fresh? Stop in and taste the flavor. Mojos- good food, good spirits, and good times.
Warren, Ohio
“Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

First time and I'm sure my last. Went for St.Patricks day with family and friends . Ordered the Reuben sandwich was the worst sandwich I ever had. Could only eat a few bites, should be cooked corn beef was sliced lunch meat . I could have went to Walmart for that. The owner should be ashamed to sell this as a Reuben.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“DISAPPOINTED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a coupon for a discount for dinner and a comedy show. I called in that morning to get some information about this deal. I was explained how it works so I made reservations. We arrive, they did not have a table for us. No bread with our salad when everyone had some. The food was expensive and horrible! When it came time time to hand in coupon none of the employees knew how it works. Finally I found out that it does not work the way I was explained when I called. We were so disappointed the entire evening. We didn't even stay for the show. Awful experience!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Youngstown, Ohio
“fantastic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

we love Mojo's..... friendly service... great food, great prices,nice beer selection... best wings we ever had!..crablegs on Tuesday's are fantastic... wings are huge and crispy and great flavors...great sandwiches...especially the gyros,philly steak sandwiches and the cheddarbing chicken(grilled chicken with bacon, bbq sauce and cheese).get the sweet potato fries!!!..the chicken romano dinner is great!!! Not a fancy place, but a diverse crowd with families with kids, couples, groups,some servers are better than others, but have never had a bad meal, and everyone is always friendly,always greeted and sat right away.... would definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ELLSWORTH, ohio
“Really nice casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Mojo's is a pleasant family/friends type of restaurant. You feel comfortable and get a very good meal for a reasonable price. We have never felt rushed by the server even though the place is generally busy at evening meal time. Menu is diverse and food is well prepared. Nothing fancy, but clean.

• Visited October 2011