“Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Muncy, United States
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

When I booked this room I told the salesman I was arriving late. it was 8 PM and my room was ready. I had to leave by 5AM so I missed breakfast but there was hot coffee in the lobby. That was what I needed to get an early start to avoid traffic. I am a rural guy and the sound of continual traffic took some getting used to. I left the radio on low and it did not bother me anymore. could not ask for a better staff and cleaner room! that is why I like Hamptons, no surprises, just great service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property! We put a lot of effort into ensuring that we provide the best guest experience possible, so it's always encouraging to be recognized for that effort. I'll definitely be passing your comments along to our staff. :-)
I hope you will stay with at the Hampton Inn Youngstown-West the next time your travels bring you to our area. Thank you for being a valued Hampton guest!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Edgerton, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and we have always been very pleased! The rooms are attractive and always very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast offers nutritious choices and the coffee is excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our king room was just one room with the bed, a sofa and a small frig and microwave. The tv had plenty of channels. The shower had sliding doors so there wasn't a lot of room and a bar on the wall was not in a very good place. Hard water.
Breakfast was fine. Bacon, scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls, plus the usual stuff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

As usual the rooms are comfortable and so are the beds. The floor plans for the rooms do not vary from location to location. Nice to where everything is when you walk in the room. Makes traveling easier.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I like the Hampton brand but realize the quality may vary based on location and when it was last renovateed. This one was a good one--- updated, lots of amenities (hot breakfast, fridge and microvawave in the room, etc. Next time I'm in Youngstown, I'll likely stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Indianapolis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable, hotel was up to date, staff was friendly and helpful. We plan to stay there again on our travels from Indiana to New York. Our king bed was comfortable and we liked the larger shower. Areas adjacent to their parking lot have some bumpy access roads so be careful at night when entering the facility.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was an excellent hotel. Even though we arrived late at night the staff was so friendly. The hotel was very clean including the room, bathroom and hotel areas. The decor was great. I hope I drive by again so I can stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80, responded to this review, September 18, 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80? Share your experiences!