When I booked this room I told the salesman I was arriving late. it was 8 PM and my room was ready. I had to leave by 5AM so I missed breakfast but there was hot coffee in the lobby. That was what I needed to get an early start to avoid traffic. I am a rural guy and the sound of continual traffic took some getting used to. I left the radio on low and it did not bother me anymore. could not ask for a better staff and cleaner room! that is why I like Hamptons, no surprises, just great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown-West I-80 is conveniently located off of I-80 with easy access to a variety of restaurants, attractions and dining options. We are located right between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Our hotel has 82 guestrooms, accessible rooms and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West i-80 Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 Austintown, Ohio