Hampton Inns are great, and this one certainly didn't disappoint. We had a good experience at this conveniently located hotel, with all the amenities. The pool was exceptionally nice and very warm. Even without a hot tub, we enjoyed the warmth, music, and cleanliness of the area. The towels though plentiful are skimpy , so you might want to remember to take your bath or beach towel along with you. What struck me the minute I entered the hotel was a very clean smell, and the hallways and room also smelled good. Breakfast was great and the breakfast area inviting. They also had free cookies in the lobby, as well as breakfast to go in bags for those in a hurry. And the coffee is so good at Hampton Inns! Thank you to the friendly staff both at check-in and also the next morning. Kim Harris was at the desk in the a.m. and she was very helpful in advising us on area attractions. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown-West I-80 is conveniently located off of I-80 with easy access to a variety of restaurants, attractions and dining options. We are located right between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Our hotel has 82 guestrooms, accessible rooms and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West i-80 Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 Austintown, Ohio