Spent two nights here on business. As always, there is nothing as welcoming as the Hampton bed! Staff were very friendly, eager to help and seemed to always be smiling. Great breakfast selection, with different menu items both mornings. The lobby/dining/gathering area was spacious, comfortable and conducive to informal gatherings in the evenings. I appreciated the in-room radio/alarm which offered "nature sounds", and it did a nice job of masking the highway sounds. When I stay again, I will request a room on the side of the building which is away from highway. TIP: If you need anything, information/bottled water/etc., ASK THE STAFF. Chances are they will be able to help you, and they were always willing to try. I am asking our organization's booking staff to please book me in this property whenever I need to be in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown-West I-80 is conveniently located off of I-80 with easy access to a variety of restaurants, attractions and dining options. We are located right between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Our hotel has 82 guestrooms, accessible rooms and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West i-80 Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80 Austintown, Ohio