“Convenient stop-off” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Canada
“Convenient stop-off”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We made the stop-off on our drive to Florida. The options were fine with us, senior options, and gluten free options. It was just off the highway and the servicer, Glen was very pleasant and all in all we it was a quick breakfast for hungry travelers.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Typical Denny's with a very friendly wait staff. Sunday morning so the food took a bit longer than usual but there was lots of coffee refills and checking in to ensure we were fine.

Visited October 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
“My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Stomach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was driving for a long time and the Denny's was calling to me. I had a taste for a Moons over my Hammy omelette sandwich meal and that is just what I ordered. The waitress was quick to seat me and my food came pretty quickly. I could only eat about half of it as my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I was in and out in 20 minutes having enjoyed good food and good service. My bill was just over $10.00 including a soft drink. I had the other half of my sandwich the next morning for breakfast. Two meals for about $5.00 each I figure. I have to pass this restaurant a number of times a year so I will make a point to stop there again and try something new from the many choices on the Denny's menu.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenup, Kentucky
“Evening breakfast was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were worn out from hours of travel and walking, and my blood sugar was low, so this Denny's nearby to the Holiday Inn Express was convenient. Our waitress was friendly and helpful, allowing some substitutions which made my evening "breakfast" meal satisfying. The food came quickly and was good, prepared as requested with the options that I chose, including one not on the menu as a separate item.

Visited September 2013
Naperville, IL
“It's just Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nothing special, just the usual from this chain. Staff was friendly and they were the only place in the area that we could walk to. After a long day in the car, it filled the need for food.

Visited July 2013