“Really Good Foood” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Jamestown, NY
“Really Good Foood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I liked the Tandoori Salmon. My wife like the Chicken Tikka Masala. Then we switched plates! This was a very tasty surprise for us.

Visited July 2013

76% Recommend
Hudson, Ohio
“Authentic food with great flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had dinner here and was very impressed with the original offering and the quality of the food. We started with the onion and garlic pan, my adult son had the mixed grill which was tandoor lamb, chicken and shrimp with tandoor vegetables. My wife had vegetarian rice dish with cheese and I had the Chicken Tikki Masala. All the food was served hot and was very good. We sat by the front window which had a cold draft and when the outside lights came on they were very bright and florescent. I would suggest sitting in the back. We would return for the food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hudson, Ohio
“Best Indian Food Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This cozy restaurant is always reliable: the food is tasty and served steaming hot, and the servers are attentive. The nans and curries are my favorites, as well as the specialty drinks, both alcoholic and non-. And it's usually quiet -- good for a nice escape.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Average Indian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was very fortunate to eat Indian food every day in my younger years with an Indian family. I went to this restaurant a couple of years ago and was underwhelmed. I decided to give it another try. Nothing to write home about. Good service but very average food. Not my cup of tea. I will not be hurrying back.

Visited July 2012
Aurora, Ohio
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We dined here Friday night. I have been here before with friends and always told my husband about it. He was skeptical never having Indian food. We took my son and his girlfriend who was also skeptical. We got seated right away. The atmosphere is very relaxing. We asked the waitress for suggestions based on our inexperience with the menu. She gave us a wonderful selection of a chicken dish, vegetable dish, shrimp dish and rice and also recommended two different breads. We all shared everything and walked out of their raving about the food! Now none of us can wait for our next visit!

• Visited July 2012