After spending several nights at the OU Inn, I found it a nice place to stay. There isn't too much to choose from in this area of Ohio. Lovely grounds, helpful staff, and couches in rooms are nice. Although the Restaurant is handy, we found they were out of hamburger, cheese and other items and the prices high. The "free appetizers and drinks" on Tues. in the Tavern were very limited. Not many folks eating the pricey breakfast buffet, which was only OK. Some updating is needed in decor and the piped in music was great if you Are over 60! Very handy access to the Ohio University.
- Also Known As:
- Ohio University Hotel Athens
- Ohio University Inn And Conference Center
- Ohio University Hotel
- Ohio University Inn & Conference Center Athens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains on the campus of Ohio University, The Ohio University Inn & Conference Center in Athens, Ohio is the only full service hotel in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ohio University Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.