“Great omelets” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great omelets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We drove up today for a late breakfast. Nice view. Omelets were terrific and the service was excellent. There are also a bunch of little shops around the dinor. We are planning to go back for lunch.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashtabula, Ohio
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I absolutely love the spinach, mushroom, and swiss cheese omelette. The marble rye toast is wonderful and I really love that they serve coffee from Harbor Perk. The view of the lift bridge is stunning and watching the boats go by while eating breakfast is one of the most enjoyable things I've experienced at a diner. My father and I love going there and I will continue to do so as long as I'm in the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shelton, Connecticut
“lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food was good and the service was fine. Cole slaw was nothing to write home about. Gave us multiply refills on soda.

Visited May 2013