“Great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Ohio
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Friend give me the recommendation to stop in since I was visiting the amazing kiedrowski's bakery right next door. I had the kids with me so wanted to make sure the menu would accomodate them. I rarely visit diners but this one was clean end friendly and the menu looked vast. I am a strict eater and wasn't sure if I would find something but they had to my suprise Mediteranean food!! Being Lebanese I was excited to see this option and asked our waitress if in fact it was Syrian made and not a version of the food because as we all know you can try to replicate the food but authentic made you can't compete with. And it was! I ordered a side of tabuli and a spinach pie. Both were so good but then again it's homemade. The spinach pie was so large I only ate half and took the rest to go, the tabuli also delicious and pretty much like we make it. The kids had a cheeseburger which was cooked perfectly and chicken tenders which again looked delicious and was told were! Great find and I'm glad we stopped in. When we go to Kiedrowski's this migtbeour lunch stop again! Prices were super reasonable and service was great!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Berlin Heights, Ohio
“Excellent variety. Great prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

They've an outstanding food selection. American to Lebanese/Greek(I think?). Regardless, the prices are good, the food is plentiful, tasty and fresh. I really do like the assortment of food and desserts. By all means, give it a try.

Visited November 2012
Amherst, Ohio
“No Thanks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on a Saturday for lunch. My Route 66 had three, small, about one-inch slices of steak, more peppers than you could want, some onions, and two mushrooms, over what I would call Minute Rice with a Thousand Island based sauce? My husband ordered the Diner Burger. It had two patties with Texas toast as the bun. His sandwich fell apart and crumbled before he was even half done eating it. It was served with overly greasey fries. The restaurant is very clean and clever Rock n Roll decor. However, we will not return. Two cars in the parking lot should have been our clue.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lorain, Ohio, United States
“Sal and als”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

A pretty cute place to go with tasty burgers. It's kinda cramped but over all it's a nice place with a diner feel to it

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“S & A”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We enjoyed our meal and would go back. Good food and value.

Visited May 2012