“Clean, quiet... No frills” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Akron
“Clean, quiet... No frills”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for just one night to get close to the airport for a 7am flight. Hotel is clean and quiet but the outside of it looks just a tad shady at night. Breakfast is nice and room seemed to be recently remodeled. Only complaint is that the towels were a little worn. I would stay again

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Towson, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I stay on the road quite a bit and the only thing this hotel has going for it is the Kohl's department store next door. It is loud, dirty, and not really too close to the airport. The rooms are musty woth loud air coditioner/ heaters. It has a remodeled gym but it is not well maintened if you need a serious workout. I am always fair and honest in my reviews and this hotel is one to pass on

• Stayed October 2012
Vermilion, Ohio, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed overnight at this hotel as part of our anniversary celebration. We stayed in a king room with an in-room jacuzzi. We had several issues with out stay. First of all, when we arrived and received our keys they were not properly programmed, not allowing us access into the building by our room. We had to return to the front desk to have them reprogrammed. Then, the toilet was backed up from whoever had stayed in the room prior to us, and when flushed overflowed all over the floor causing us to use our towels to mop of the bathroom floor. When my husband called the front desk they assured us that someone would be back shortly to help us. "Shortly" (2 hours later) we had a knock on our door. My husband answered and was handed a toilet plunger and was told to have a good night. My husband proceeded to fix the toilet himself, and went to the front desk to ask for new towels and for ours to be taken because he mopped up the mess from the clogged toilet. The concierge told him that there were no clean towels at that time and we would have to wait about an hour for the laundry. So frustrating! Never returning to this chain of hotels! Overpriced as well!

Room Tip: Do not choose a room from here if you want a decent room!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Traveling alone to akron on business and tried out quality inn. the room was clean; bathroom had updated features; no special ammenities. My only complaint is that my room was on the ground floor outside a parking area and there were other guests hanging out partying in their cars outside my window. I didn't feel very safe and it wasn't quiet. When I requested a different room the manager called his supervisor and they would not accomodate the request even though they had other rooms available.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Waconia, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Again, clean sheets and a decent price. I'm not picky when it comes to my hotel choices, and very satisfied when the staff is friendly and the breakfast has a decent selection, which was the case with this hotel. The only negative is that the bathroom is the tiniest I've ever had in a hotel.

No place on the sink to leave toiletries, and no way to move around inside the bathroom when the door, toilet, tub, and sink share the same 18 inches of entry space.

But the space was quiet and clean, and within walking distance of a handful of different restaurants, as well as a Walmart and a Kohls, so I'd stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Richlands, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel Sept 2nd on our way back home from Cedar Point. Motel was right off the interstate which was a plus. The rooms were clean and spacious. The only complaint I had was that the outside door that we had to use, our keycard wouldn't open it and I had to go to the front desk and tell them it wasn't working. They just told me I would have to carry my things up from the lobby. So I just went around from the lobby to where we were parked and let me husband and friend in, so we could go straight to our room! No other complaints than this tho, the room was great. The beds were decent, was a great price for the room!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
West Hartford, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My son and I really liked this hotel. It was convenient to the Football Hall of Fame, golf, and dining. We even went to the movie theater down the street. The room was clean and the breakfast was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!