“Outstanding homemade food, friendly service, great price and good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Duffy's Restaurant & Grill

Ranked #88 of 391 restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Duffy's Restaurant, 231 Darrow Rd., Ellet, Ohio.Beautiful new restaurant with a full bar and outdoor patio ada accessible Great food, great value, good times since 1945
“Outstanding homemade food, friendly service, great price and good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I was in town from California and wanted some "real" home cooking and since I grew up in Akron Ohio I wanted some food I grew up with. Duffy's is the place I was looking for. Food was as close to home cooking as it gets! If your looking for a quality meal, a cold beer, friendly service and don't want to spend a lot, this is your place. Whenever I'm back in Northeast Ohio I will make it my priority to visit Duffy's for at least 1 meal if not more.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
“A good place to eat with great service, n atmosphere .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Over all I enjoy going for a enjoyable n great breakfast n I enjoy the specials on Tuesday n Thursday .

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Ohio
“All around great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

From start to finish, this place exceeded our expectations. The restaurant is beautiful and food-n-service are second to none. We will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Just a neighborhood hole in the wall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

It's just a neighborhood hole in the wall so don't get high expectations. The food is good and your wallet doesn't suffer. They have $2 burgers on Tuesdays that are def worth the money. I don't know why I'm saying this but their ranch dressing is really good too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
dlrnuge, Owner at Duffy's Restaurant & Grill, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thanks for the review of Duffy's! Check out our brand-new building, we know you'll love it. Thanks!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

lots of cars and people and the staff was friendly...food was just ok. basically a bar trying to be a cafe.

Visited January 2013
brian l, Owner at Duffy's Restaurant & Grill, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thanks for your review of our restaurant. We hope to see you back in for breakfast, lunch or dinner-Duffy's Restaurant and Grill est. 1945