“Great variety and everything is a good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 396 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great variety and everything is a good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have eaten here several times with my daughter who lives in the area.

The menu offers great variety and I have never had anything that wasn't delicious.

Service can get a little slow when it is busy, but not unreasonably so.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stopped by with my wife for quick lunch. Bricco deserves more time. The salad and hummus was excellent as was my mahi mahi sandwich. Fresh, moist and flavorful. Ask for the chipotle dressing on the side. To much will overpower the fish.

“Good beers, too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The food is typically good bar grub, wraps and the like. Reasonable and tasty. House is nice. Good bar seating and many tables with outside patio. But they have a decent rotating tap selection: I was there last week and they had Victory Golden Monkey! Hence the 4 stars. Hot Cha! Had a couple. Service is acceptable if not exactly attentive but so what. Been here several times, experience all good. Good place to watch Browns lose, with antidotes.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stopped in on the recommendation from my wife's friend. Nice place -- liked the pub feel. Had a micro brew and a great burger. Great for the family. It was pretty crowded, but that is to be expected on a Saturday night. Our teenage kids enjoyed it as well!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Pub Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Three of us went for lunch January 2nd, 2014. We arrived about 2:00 pm and there were only about three other tables with diners. I liked the décor - very "pub-like" and struck me as a great place to steal away some afternoon or evening to drink beer and watch sports. There are some nice nooks here where you can be out of sight from the other patrons. We all had the chicken sandwich. One of us had the chili and the others two of us had fries - one regular and one sweet potato fries. The chili was "mushy" and went pretty much uneaten. I thought the chicken sandwiches were about a 6 or a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 but my two dining companions didn't think they were that great. The fries were ok and the service was fine. I would like to go back and try some of their other menu items.

• Visited January 2014