“Always Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantis Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Atlantis Lodge
You added Atlantis Lodge to your Saves list
123 Salter Path Road, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512   |
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Cary, North Carolina
“Always Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We have been coming every fall for 3 (maybe 4) years. This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beach with family and pets. The rooms are funky cool. The location is great. I look forward to our 3 days every fall here. If you want to take your dog to the beach, this is the place. They even have a washing station with shampoo to clean your pooch up after a day at the beach.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Donna N, Public Relations Manager at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Funky cool is what we like to hear! The shower/bath station for the dogs is one of my favorite things too. See you in the fall!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This place is a treasure. Upon arrival, my dog enjoyed one of the biscuits left on the bed for her. Perfect for dogs. - and for their people. The rooms are nice and clean. It seems like the bathrooms have recently been re-done. I am sitting on the couch in one of the dog-friendly suites. My dog is lying next to me on the couch cover sheet provided by the hoteliers. The beach is in great shape. Wide and a lot of soft sand. Everyone here is so friendly. There is a lounge on the 3rd floor with ping pong and pool tables and a TV that looks like it's 70". Hundreds of DVDs available at the front desk for checkout. The area is not as built up as some beaches I've been to in North Carolina. I wish I could stay longer but I'm already playing hooky from work tomorrow.

Room Tip: 1st floor - can't see the beach but you walk straight out into the lawn. 2nd floor - can see the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
You painted the best picture that we love to see! We love for our dogs and our humans to have a relaxing stay and enjoy themselves.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The Atlantis Lodge is my favorite place to stay and I travel quite a bit. I always look forward to my next visit and hate to go home, even after a month there. They are very dog friendly. It is not as modern as some of the places on the beach but that just adds to the homey atmosphere. I always feel like I am going home. They work hard to meet your needs and respect your privacy at the same time. Beautiful landscaping and clean all year round.

• Stayed February 2013
We love to make it a home away from home type of place for you! Thank you for your wonderful comments and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

A group of us have been coming to Atlantic Beach for the past 20 years. We have stayed in condo's, houses, and other motels. We stopped by last year to look at rooms. We decided to give the motel a try.
Loved it! Rooms clean, loved watching the birds, seeing all the pets of others.
We will go back again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Everyone calls us a hidden treasure and we love hosting new families! Thank you for spending your time with us and we look forward to seeing you down the road!
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

on the spur of the moment, we were able to take a 4-day trip to the coast and chose the Atlantic beach area. the Atlantis Lodge was the only property we found that would allow us to stay for less than seven days on a Sunday to Saturday check-in.
the property was so booked, we had to switch rooms for our final night, the process with the office and housekeeping was seamless.
our whole experience was top-notch. we had so much fun using the provided kayaks, and the beach attendants were wonderful.
the landscaping made this not your ordinary beach vacation.

Room Tip: L-suites at the end are worth every penny!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Come back for another magical get away!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife & I started coming here when we were dating.

Then we got married here.

Fun Story: We grabbed 2 random people from the lobby and asked them if they would be our witnesses. It happened to be the owner's daughter and husband. After the ceremony my wife and I went out to dinner. When we got back there was a bottle of Champagne, roses on the bed, & and dog treat for our dog.

This year we brought our 2 dogs and our 8 month old son.

Simply put, our family looks forward to coming here every year and we expect that we will be coming her for may more years.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Donna N, General Manager at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
I remember you guys so well! It was such an honor and a pleasure to be your witnesses. I remember it was such a beautiful afternoon and so very romantic. My daughter and I had so much fun decorating your room! So glad you enjoy being here and congrats on the baby! Would love to see you again. Please find me the next time you're here and remind me of who you are! I'm TERRIBLE with names!
Clarkston, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've been to Atlantis lodge 3 or 4 times driving 900 miles one way to get there all the way from Clarkston Michigan, The drive is worth it every time I go. The receptionist are always very friendly and hospitable,, the rooms are always spotless and the views from every room is exceptional. I cant think of another vacation spot I would rather go to. Thanks for making me feel right at home.. David Klott Clarkston Michigan

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Donna N, General Manager at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Reading your review made me smile! Thank you for the wonderful comment and we hope to see you soon!

Been to Atlantis Lodge? Share your experiences!