“A Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
You added Caribbe Inn to your Saves list
309 E. Fort Macon Rd., Atlantic Beach, NC 28512   |
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, United States
“A Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This little hotel was execptionally clean and relaxing. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get away to a very peaceful beach and area. I was very helpful that you are permitted to bring your pets. My Jack Russell approved of his room and was loving the artwork. You can't beat the prices also. Please go and check this out when you are in the area. Can't wait to go back and stay longer.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pinnacle, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Beautiful artwork in every room,spic and span housekeeping, and awesome management make this inn a perfect seaside escape.. I have traveled the beaches of nc and sc incessantly, but have never experienced this quality of relaxation. 5 Stars and will definitely return. Stephen

Climax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We just spent the weekend at the Caribbean. Very friendly environment. The owner was helpful and friendly. I usually like to be right on the beach,but this Inn was close to the beach and very easy access on the beach. We will definatley go back and stay !

Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I stay here when head down to the coast to dive. The rooms are clean and quiet. The design offers privacy and the lines outside the room for hanging up wet clothes are wonderful. There is an outdoor area where you can rinse off salty gear. The owners are very nice and accommodating. Trish is terrific! The decor is wonderfully beachy and always makes me smile. The inn also has the advantage of being a place with actual character instead of a dull cookie-cutter chain place.

Richmond va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Although I only stayed in Caribbe Inn for one night (I truthfully would have stayed longer, had I had the time), it was a great escape. While not a big, fancy hotel, Caribbe Inn is very clean, and quiet, and has all the comforts of home - and if not, just ask Trish, and she will help you out with whatever is missing, if she can. Trish and Darrel are truly gracious, hospital hosts, which, in my book, makes all the difference; it was like staying with family. My black Lab and I were quiet comfortable, and the location, while not ocean front, was very close to everything we needed - short walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. If you are looking for an inexpensive, but comfortable, clean, friendly place to stay, then this is it. Thank you Trish and Darrel for making my brief visit such a nice one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Crestwood, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My sister and I stayed here Sept.7th thru Sept. 14th. It was great and we had a ball! The rooms were very clean and cozy.Everyone was great and went out of their way to accommodate us. Very close to the beach. Thanks to everyone there for making our stay so enjoyable.We will be back!

Room Tip: Room 14 was very nice.