“Clean, Friendly, Fun Decor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
You added Caribbe Inn to your Saves list
309 E. Fort Macon Rd., Atlantic Beach, NC 28512   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
WALL TOWNSHIP
“Clean, Friendly, Fun Decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place to spend some time at the seaside. Clean and quiet with fun decor inside and out. The owners recommendations for a local Mexican restaurant were spot on. The beach is close by and free(You'll appreciate this if you're from NJ). Nice outdoor picnic area with grill if the weather cooperates.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Southport, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This budget friendly motel is located on busy Fort Macon Road, but with close access to the beach. The grounds are very cute, outdoor seating and palm frond umbrellas, bright and colorful,and reminiscent of the Caribbean. The rooms have concrete walls and filled with sea murals, the ceilings have a whimsical flair. Trish, who owns the motel along with her husband, couldn't be any more friendly or accommodating. It was my birthday and she even gave me a card! The only suggestions I would make are 1.offer better quality pillows. The ones in our room were hard and flat. 2. Invest in thicker towels. The ones offered are very thin and barely dry you off. 3. Add a hook to the back of the bathroom doors. The bathrooms are quite small and there is no where to put clothes. A hook would be a great help. Lastly, 4. Put hair dryers in the rooms. They are inexpensive to purchase and most women would appreciate it.
We really liked our stay here and would recommend it to friends staying in the Atlantic Beach area. BTW, there is a great diner that serves breakfast that is within walking distance!

• Stayed April 2013
Snow Hill, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had read the reviews for this place online, and decided for the price and the convenience theres no better alternative. I walked in and Trish the owner greeted me with a smile. She was very helpful and nice, But it would have been nice to know that they don't take cash. Once we got into the room it was one of the CLEANEST rooms I have ever been in. We were in room 1 right next to the office, which is two double beds. All of the rooms are non smoking, they have a couple of cute smoking areas, nothing fancy but direct beach access and Trish being ever so helpful. Beware, before you leave the office you will be asked to post a review of your stay on tripadvisor. I have really nothing bad to say about caribbe inn. I'll probably go again.

Room Tip: If you are in room number one you are right below the owners, you will hear every footstep.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Henderson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Caribee-Inn is a nice CLEAN quiet place to stay. Easy to relax. The room is very cute, and has everything you need, plenty of room and a fully stocked kitchen, even the pot holders. Trish and Darrel are very friendly and can tell you where all of the best places eat and have fun are. We will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our one night stay at the Caribbe Inn. My husband and I went down for me to attend a baby shower. The shower started at 1:00 pm so instead of the usual check in time of 3:00 pm Trish let me come early and we checked in about 12:30. The room was clean and spacious. We had two queen beds, a table, recliner and microwave and refrigerator. There were outdoor grills and plenty of seating in the cook-out area and on the side where you could see the water. Trish was very friendly and her husband Darrell was running around putting up umbrellas and working to make everything nice. We really wished that we had longer to stay at this place because it has everything you need at an affordable price. I look forward to going back soon.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The owner always called me by my first name she always talked to us and went out of the way to please us she would give out kids lolly pops they loved her lol. The other people that were staying there were very very friendly amazing place to take the kids

• Stayed April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I needed a quick inexpensive get-a-way for our 5th wedding anniversary. I chose the Caribbe Inn base on the reviews and our stay was everything it should have been! Trish and Darrel are great! Trish told us great places to eat and fun things to do during our stay. Our room was cute, immaculate and all we needed. Next time, we will try for a kitchenette. We will stay here again and have already recommended it to everyone!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!