“Exceptional!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
You added Caribbe Inn to your Saves list
309 E. Fort Macon Rd., Atlantic Beach, NC 28512   |
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

The owners and staff were so friendly and helpful accomodating our needs throughout. To my surprise, due to the affordable price, the rooms had top notch comforters and mattresses etc. making it feel so clean and close to home. Very clean, modern and very affordable. Next time in Atlantic Beach I will definately stay here.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

We have stayed here several times over the past few years. The rooms are brightly decorated, immaculately clean and the owners really care about giving their guests the best service possible. It is located close to the beach and the causeway, making trips back to the mainland very easy. Staying here has become an annual event and we intend to come back for many years to come. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

Boone, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

The was the cutest and cleaniest place I have ever stayed on a vacation from the nicer hotels to economy ones. The people that run it treat you like family. The lady there treated my daughters like they were family and us to. My kids are still talking about being there they loved it so very much. I highly, highly recommend the Caribee Inn to anyone looking for a great place to stay. Rates are so very affordable for anyone. Might I also add they had a 100 health rating not sure I have ever been anywhere that had that. You can't beat it.
The Ellers

Danville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

The service was excellent, the room was clean, comfortable, and cozy. I hope to stay there again this year! My only problem is that I own an effeciency condo about a mile up the road...I really enjoyed my stay at The Caribbe Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

We love staying at the Caribbe Inn. We have stayed here a number of times in the past and it is ALWAYS clean and quiet. Feels almost like a bed and breakfast (without the breakfast) as the owners are always so friendly and helpful. This is definately a great place to take the family. We docked our little boat out back and really had a great few days away! Thanks Darrel for your help with getting our boat tied up and for Trish always being so sweet to our kids! We will be back very soon.

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Our rooms were very clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Trish, the owner, was a great help and very friendly. We had young children who enjoyed the sea themed rooms with painted sea animals on the walls. We were also traveling with extended family in addition to young children and Trish was helpful in meeting our needs as a family as well as needing a late check in. Although there is no pool, we were pleased to find a refrigerator and microwave in our room. We only stayed one night as we were traveling through the area and were pleased with the hotel. We had booked the hotel based on reviews on trip advisor and were a little nervous even though the reviews and our contact with Trish were all good prior to our arrival. There was no need to be nervous! If you are looking for a clean "no frills" place to stay the Caribbe Inn will meet your needs.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Stem, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

You have to worry when they say pets allowed but I wanted somewhere to take my babies (with fur) but I wanted it not to be a dive. Very Very nice hotel. The owners are the sweetest and made us feel like family. We had a short walk to the beaches and the dogs LOVES chasing crabs and seagulls :) we will be going back soon. There are rooms for people with dogs and people without but trust me the "dog" rooms are very clean too. On top of it all the price was right.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!