“vegan friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“vegan friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was very excited and happy to know that I could find excellent, thoughtfully prepared Vegan food in Atlantic Beach, NC! The owner and staff were very experienced and more than happy to make suggestions that were available right from the menu. The first time I went with 2 other friends who enjoyed a variety of dishes. We returned later in the evening with our other friends and then, one month later, I shared with a friend the lovely atmosphere, right on the beach, and she too had a lovely meal there. The portions were generous and beautifully presented. Everything tasted fresh.

Laura was our wonderful waitress who to my delight, was our server each time. She was very friendly and helpful and has a delightful personality.

I would recommend the Crab's Claw to anyone who is visiting or lives in the Atlantic beach area. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Benson, North Carolina
“Amazing Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food was amazing here. The service was great. The view right on the beach as the sun was setting was great also. Price was decent. My children say the Chicken Dinosaur Tenders were the best they ever had. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2012
Lorton, Virginia
“Rustic but Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The views from the deck are great, and the sandwich menu is terrific. I had the tuna sandwich and after removing most of the bread enjoyed a wonderful tuna steak. It was quite filling, just don't order the sweet potatoe fries..You have to eat all of them!

Visited October 2012
Swansboro, North Carolina
“Good food, view, prices and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife, friends and I go often to the Crabs Claw restaraunt for lunch. (less crowded). Our last vist Patrick was the waiter and very friendly, helpfull. The food as aways was delicious, the view of the boardwalk and atlantic is very relaxing. The restaraunt itself has an upastairs and downstairs. I recommend upstairs and if the weather is nice sit on the deck. a definate A+ restaraunt!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I only had lobster bisque and corn bread but it was the best corn bread I ever had. My husbans had a gouper sandwich and he said it was great. There are too many steps to go if you are dinning inside other then that it was great.

Visited September 2012