We decided on a mini-vacation for my sister and day's birthdays over the Memorial Day weekend. I found this hotel online and called to inquire. The front desk staff was very helpful and knowledgeable each time I called. This hotel is actually a condo-tel, with each unit owned by individuals. There is no elevator, so we were advised to stay on the first floor. This worked out very well. We stayed in units 147 and 149. 147 is a handicapped unit, with a large bathroom. Both units had queen sized beds, standard hotel fare. The pillows were flat, take your own! Each room also had a mini kitchen, with sink, small fridge and microwave. Very convenient!!! Our room was multi-level, with one bed one each level. The beds were separated by a large credenza, which made it more private. The bathroom in 149 is small, standard hotel size. We were able to take our boat and use the boat slips, the ramp and docks were very nice and serviceable. The hotel has quiet hours from 10 at night to 8 in the morning, which was nice, and actually enforced! We also had a great view of the fireworks at the circle, which was a nice surprise. This place has great sound access, but is a little far from the beach. I don't think I would want to stay a full week, but it was perfect for a weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Palm Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Suites at Atlantic Beach is the premier boutique property on the Crystal Coast. Featuring 90 custom design rooms; each designed with the owner's personality to provide you with a tranquil experience. Nine sound side boat slips and a floating launching area will give you the opportunity to bring your boat down to fully enjoy your visit. Wireless Internet, Guest Laundry facitilty, Swimming Pool, No Minimum requirements during the summer. AARP/Senior, Military, Corporate discounts available. ... more less