We booked a room in advance because my daughter was going to the prom with a boy from that area. It was one of the cheapest rooms - BIG MISTAKE - and judging by the pictures, we thought it looked nice. The room had not been thoroughtly cleaned; the leg on our bed was broken and the bed kept falling on the floor every time we turned over; the heating/ac didn't work properly and we had to get up throughout the night to adjust it. Between the broken bed leg and adjusting the heating/ac, we got very little sleep. What sleep we did get was interrupted by a large group of Hispanics having a wild party all night long. They kept coming by our room, loud and noisy. The next morning we went for breakfast - ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE! Some of the food looked like a classic case of food poisoning, waiting to happen. It looked left over from the day before and there was no one stocking or taking care of the dining area. The coffee, milk and juice were watered down to the point that it tasted nothing like the original. Other guests there commented about how bad the food and room was, and about the party that kept them up also. I don't know how this dump passes inspection or stays in business. It should be shut down permanently!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Value Inn Asheboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Inn Asheboro Hotel Asheboro
- Days Inn Asheboro