“Steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 95 restaurants in Asheboro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Fort Washington, Maryland
“Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Came in for steaks and ribs. Saw lot full of cars so almost didn't stay. My party of 3 was seated with no wait. Salads superb, Steak and ribs were hot and tasty. Cant think of any changes I would make as it exceeded my expectations and I'm traveling thru so not a frequent customer.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
Charleston, South Carolina
“Budget friendly chain restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It is just an average chain restaurant. Staff is friendly. Probably needs a little updating to the menu.

Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Good place for a steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Fast service. Food was hot and servers were friendly. Would recommend the Prime Rib sandwich. Nice clean restaurant.

Visited November 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good steaks, average sides”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Sagebrush cooks excellent steaks. However, I wasn't impressed with their side dishes. I had collard greens that tasted sugary, and their pinto beans weren't that great. My friend didn't touch her mac and cheese; It was served cold.

Sagebrush does, however, serve EXCELLENT cheese biscuits. I would have liked a beer or mixed drink but that wasn't on the menu. They did have a bar, but I wanted the drink at my table. In all fairness, I did not ask if I could order something, so it's quite possible that would have been an option. However, since the waitress didn't ask, I'm assuming it wasn't a standard service.

Visited October 2012
Denton, North Carolina
“Its ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Didn't have to wait to be seated, understood why they weren't busy. Food was ok, i ordered ribs they were cold, add to ask for more sauce. Really the best thing about the meal was the salad, they have good salads.

• Visited September 2012