“Just Okay!” 3 of 5 stars

Description: zip code 28704... listed in Google Earth and on company website
Maryville, Tennessee
“Just Okay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I ate here when we came in to town to see Biltmore Estate just to try someplace we haven't been to and we were a little dissapointed. Service was good and friendly but the food wasn't anything special, my wife ordered her steak medium and it was medium well to well so the waiter took it back, we finished our meal and he came back by and asked how it was and I told him she never got it so he goes to check on it comes back and said they had it cooked but sliced it up for a salad so it had to be done again. Needless to say it was deducted from our bill but I wouldn't go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

50% Recommend
“Great Cajun Ribeye.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This restaurant is great. I normally get the Cajun ribeye . I always leave satisfied. I go with big group from work or small group . They always handle well. I wish we had one in Greenville SC.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville NC
“Disappointing for a steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I went here one night just because we hadn't been in before. We both always order our steaks medium well and when the steaks came out the waitress stood there and asked me to cut the steak open right there in front of her to make sure it was cooked enough. I was a little taken aback to hear this request from the staff at a steakhouse. Shouldn't a steakhouse, if anywhere, be confident in how to cook a steak to medium well doneness? But I just kinda shrugged, cut the steak and saw it looked fine. I told her, she nodded and walked off. Part of my dish also included a cut of salmon which was beautifully cooked, and a side of mashed potatoes, which was cold. Tasting my steak I found it was actually pretty dry and hardly seasoned. So aside from the salmon,my meal was pretty meh. Not awful but not amazing.

Visited December 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I had lunch here today with my son. I had a cheeseburger with baked potato & it was great! My son had the kids pizza & also liked that. Our waitress Kayla was very nice & knew what she was doing. I read some of the reviews below. I was once here for lunch with a girlfriend & we had a waiter & he was terrible! He got the bills wrong along with order. Maybe that is the same guy!

Visited December 2012
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have been to Lone Star a few times. Almost every time, we say that we'll not go back there. My friend was planning a party for her husband, and I Lone Star was the only place I could think of off the bat that had a private room. We had 2 waitresses...one was stellar, one was horrible. Throughout the evening, we heard complaining and rude remarks to the guests from the one waitress. She also told us there were no rolls for our party, she told one guest she couldn't have a Caesar salad because she (the waitress) would have to go cut a new head of lettuce while another guest be taken care of by the great waitress received a Caesar salad. This same guest who wasn't allowed the salad she ordered (by the way she ordered it, but the waitress brought out a house salad, then gave the lame excuse) also was given a styrofoam cup when she asked for the refill because the crazy waitress said there were no glasses in the restaurant. Interestingly enough, she had taken her glass to refill it, and everyone else in the restaurant had glasses...hmmmm...Also, we weren't there at closing time...we were there from 5:30-7:30 on a Saturday night! Hard to believe that the staff/kitchen wasn't prepared for business...no glasses, no lettuce, no bread...

I was embarrassed that I had suggested this restaurant then had such poor service for my friend and her husband. This time I mean it, we won't be going back there!

• Visited November 2012