“Good Quick Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good Quick Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Three of us ate at Moe's. We all enjoyed our food. Service was good. The chips & cheese sauce were very good. It was busy yet well managed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food, not clean!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been at this Moe's many times, but today was probably the last. We were there around 3:45pm after my son got his hair cut. They were not busy and almost all the tables were dirty! Also, I noticed the lady that made our food was wiping around the salsa bar using a dirty rag and wearing the same gloves she used to make our food. Yuck!!! This could make somebody sick. I also agree with lady below that the chicken is very dry. There are better Mexican places nearby.

Visited March 2013
“Bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The chicken and steak is always super dry. It's like eating cardboard. I always have to pay for extra sour cream and put more salsa on which I get at the salsa bar. Would rather get a good burrito to go from a local Mexican restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Weekly Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We hit up Moe's on a weekly basis. Everything is great from the burritos to the tacos to the nachos. The service is typically great, with a grumpy employee every once in awhile, but overall...we love Moe's!

Visited November 2012
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a busy, noisy restaurant with reasonable prices. Here, you will get organic meats and the veggies are fresh, although I think the beans may be canned. Service is fast although at common meal times they are always crowded. I was overcharged here once and didn't realize it until I got home, so do pay attention. I think the guys get carried away trying to be fast.

Visited June 2012