“Absolutely Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Tamarind! The food was fresh and wonderful, with incredible flavors and perfect heat! The service was friendly, attentive and efficient. Will definitely be back, and often!

Visited May 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Nice flavors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want something different & yummy this is the place! I have been here many times, most recently last week with a friend. My friend had ordered a noodle dish. She let me taste & it was good. I usually get the dish with ginger & some spice, I like it a little hot! :) I have also had the wonton soup & my son also loves that soup.The prices are better if you go at lunch time & on the weekends they only offer the dinner menu all day.

Visited April 2013
“Great Thai and Japanese Sushi only a mile from Asheville Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I just moved to Asheville and am learning about the excellent restaurants in the area. Tarmarind is one of them. It's a Thai restaurant with excellent Sushi on the side! The different flavors and complexity of the food is perfect. The atmosphere is lovely and simple. I plan to be back often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

It is a great locally owned restaurant! They give you enough food for at least two meals and I highly recommend the salad with ginger dressing (made in house) and the dressing goes amazing with the noodles as well.

Visited February 2013
“Consistently Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We love Tamarind. They always have great food and great service. The restaurant is clean and the atmosphere is comfortable. We don't live close anymore, so we don't get to eat near as often as I prefer. I highly recommend this restaurant if you love Thai food or want to try it for the first time. My favorite dish is the Pad See Ew with Chicken. Cream Cheese Rolls are a great appetizer. Be prepared, after you eat Tamarind, no other Thai food will be good enough.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere