“Love love loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Archdale
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
High Point, North Carolina, United States
“Love love loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I took my brother for his birthday! We had a BLAST! Safety comes first... and that is awesome!!! I WILL be returning as soon as possible with my oldest child!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Zip Linning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went with my 12 year old nephew to Kersey Valley Zip Line for his first time zip lining. From the start I was very pleased with the detail to safety. The day before I had received an email explaining that their alcohol tolerance was 0 and I found out they really meant it. When we checked in for our zip lining all the adults were given an alcohol breath analysis!
The staff is very knowledgeable with the equipment and the zip lining in general. They took the time to explain in detail what to expect on each run and where always helpful when needed.
We highly recommend Kersey Valley regardless of your fear level. They will make you want to come for more; we are.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“You've got to experience this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

It's just unexplainable until you feel the air blowing through your hair and you're literally flying through the Woods. Literally - How cool is that? Can't believe I did it - but I'm going back. These guys are first class.

Visited April 2013
Linden, NC
“Kersey Valley Zip Line was a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great fun for all. Friendly Professional knowledgeable employees. Safety is paramount and embedded throughout the experience. Was my first time Zip lining, won't be my last!!!
Flight Captains Robby and David were great!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hard to beat Kersey Valley Zip Line for Fun and Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

What a great morning today at Kersey Valley Zip Line with three 18-20 year olds plus me! Our flight captains Ashley and Tony were great and ably assisted by Tamer. We felt safe at all times and would recommend this to anyone (unless they are afraid of heights.)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction