“Best kept secret in Forsyth County” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Archdale
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best kept secret in Forsyth County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Probably the best experience that I have had in a long time. Tony, Clair and Katie were very professional and made everyone comfortable. Night zip lining at night is soooo cool. I will be back.

Visited April 2013

“Best attraction in the 10 yrs I've been in NC or ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was a great experience. The staff was excellent especially Oscar put me at ease right away. Because the movie they put at first makes the breaking look complicated but they simplify it for you and it was my 10yr b- day and he loved it . Except he was 72 lbs and had to help himself come to some platforms so I recommend to little ones be heavier.

Visited April 2013
“Best attraction ever done in the 10 yrs in NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff was so nice very informative and put me at ease right away so we would start having fun instead of being scared. Because the video you see first makes breaking seem so complicated. but they show you a simple way.. Would recommend to anyone.

High Point, North Carolina, United States
“Flight Captains Extraordinaire: Cash and Bobby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We gave our sons groupons for Christmas and then surprised our daughters yesterday by joining them at the zip line tour. I didn't think I would be able to complete the course because I am so terrified of heights. I literally told Bobby to push me from the first tower because I knew I would never step off on my own. The riding experience between towers is an absolute rush...love the speed and smooth ride. Our kids had a blast (ages 12-22)!!! Cash and Bobby were complete professionals, making me feel safe for the whole family, while cutting up with us enough to ease the tension I felt on every tower. I highly recommend this experience for families and teams who want to build trust and have fun! Ask for the brother team of Cash and Bobby...its fun to watch them work so well together! Thanks for an amazing afternoon of memories that will last forever.

9 attraction reviews
“Well worth the Money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I saw a groupon for a discount on this zipline, and decided to buy coach passes for my husband and I. We both enjoyed ourselves immensely, from the first zipline to the last. This is not for the faint of heart, but one of our other zipliners was scared of heights and still really enjoyed herself, even though several of the lines are really high up and long. Also, at the end of the tour, we got discount cards to come back. Definitely coming back!

Visited April 2013
twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Next time try a night flight for a different experience and a way to beat the heat this summer.