Super service, enjoyed every minute of 10 days we spent. Stayed at the hotel side, hammocks under pine trees were so good.
Minibuses leaving from the hotel to Bodrum town center were very handy (we used it twice and didn't wait more then 15 minuets when we arrived to the bus stop, very economical too, 2-3 Euros one way)
Once you learn the campus map, walking from on side to other turns into a pleasurable nature walk (I heard some guests moaning about the walk and insisting on waiting for the shuttle service, I thing they were missing the opportunity to enjoy the nature)
We will be back : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik