We are here. I promise you it is amazing. 4 days in and 10 to go with absolutely no one raising any concerns.
Food choice is fantastic, to such a point that my children are questioning why we would want to change from the Laguna (sea front restaurant). Incredible choice of food, far more than everyone could eat, leaving you questioning just how much they waste!
Watersports team are first class and can't do enough to help.
Rooms are kept impeccably clean and are spacious. Air conditioning actually adjusts and is very effective.
Staff are incredibly friendly, both Hapimag and MW.
Logistics worked well.
The one other point that merits mentioning is just how many people here had read a particular negative report on Trip Advisor and ended up with fear and trepidation leading up to the trip, which we all agree was not helpful and was a great disappointment. Without exception they all agree that the person/people who complained that the watersports staff don't know what they are doing, or there is no choice of food and the quality is bad, or complained about the beach being too small, or the fact that there's a hill etc etc are talking rubbish. OK, so there's a hill but only the physically impaired, aged or seriously unfit would struggle but if I recall the MW and Sea Garden website both refer to the hotel complex being on a hill.
What's more the reviews are factually incorrect. The Laguna restaurant is a fish restaurant 2 nights per week, otherwise there are a choice of perhaps a dozen hot dishes and plentiful salads. The shuttle service runs when you want it to - if you need it, just pick up the telephone!
If you want to complain about it I'm sure you can find something to say but relax, chill out, get in the holiday mood and have a fantastic time. Everyone here is.
Enjoy your stay and ignore the misguided few who appear to be sponsored by a worried competitor!
Oh, by the way, this is our second MW holiday with the first being around 7 - 8 years ago. We'll struggle to get our children to go elsewhere next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik