Very nice location, apartments and hotel. sunset bar very good, pools very good, beach average. eating and drinking out expensive in resort and wine expensive in supermarket. would have been 5 stars if prices were more reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik