“I enjoed sea view and retro style.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bahama Appart

Bahama Appart
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Turgutreis
Bahama Appart
You added Bahama Appart to your Saves list
Yali Mahallesi 4078 No5, Turgutreis, Turkey   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Turgutreis B&B and Inns
Turgutreis
“I enjoed sea view and retro style.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

This was the best holiday ever because the hotel staff were brilliant. Everyone was so friendly and dedicated to making my holiday wonderful. i was treated so well by the receptionists, bar staff and everyone in general. The hotel is a little gem hidden away from the main town centre and has all the facilities needed for a relaxing holiday.
I enjoyed sea view from my balcony,I walked in the Sabanci Park.Municipality beach,supermarket Tansas and Baskan shop,open air cinema is near apartments. I cooked in my kitchen so I tired of all inclusive system and fast food.
Retro style of my apartment bring nice atmosphere of harmony and relaxing mood.
Would definately recommend this complex to anyone who's expectations are not too high but the price was so affordable you could not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Bahama Appart? Share your experiences!