“Had my suitcase stolen from hotel lock-up & they have done nothing about it !!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Voyage Torba

You added Voyage Torba to your Saves list
Voyage Torba
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Kizilagac Mevkii, Torba 48400, Turkey   |
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Torba
Certificate of Excellence 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is ok . After staying there this year with friends and having a good time . It was spoilt by the theft of my girlfriends suit case out of the hotel lock-up . Just before we left . Considering this is a 5 star resort and paying a lot of money to stay there .This is disgraceful . I have emailed the hotel several times with no reply and thomas cook are not much better .

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Last year we stayed in main area but this time stayed in the Private boutique hotel. What can I say but it was absolutely perfect, in every way. The staff were incredibly friendly and efficient throughout our stay, especially, Ahmet, Guest Relations Manager, Gamze, Guest Relations and Olgun, our waiter. Nothing was too much trouble and service always with a smile. The rooms were spacious and well appointed. As two girls travelling together, the walk-in wardrobe was fantastic and the bathroom well appointed and everywhere extremely clean. Bathrobes and slippers supplied, as were towels for sunbeds for private balcony area. Infinity pools were lovely too. Waiter service throughout our stay, even when on your private balcony! Food was delicious and visited the restaurant's in main area. Particularly liked the Italian but the Japanese was incredible and well worth a try. All the pools, gardens and beach areas really well maintained and clean. Gym is adequate and well appointed for a workout. Panorama Bar is lovely for a nice chill (and delicious cake)!! Entertainment was fabulous, something available every evening. Tuesday was best night for White Party. Fireworks, great entertainers and DJ. Only downside was trying to get a bed on adult beach.This was not the hotel's fault, but guests who reserve beds at 08.10 in the morning and came back from a trip at 15.45, unbelievable! Needless to say, we removed two towels from six beds that they had at 14.45 so that we could use them; didn't go down with them particularly well but what could they say.... Location is great, quick transfer from airport and only 15 minutes on a bus to Bodrum from outside of the hotel. We didn't want to go home and we are booking again for 2014!

Room Tip: Private Boutique Hotel is fabulous
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
acengelci, Guest Relations Manager at Voyage Torba, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your nice comments. Keeping our guests happy is very important to us and we really appreciate your feedback. .

You are always welcome here .We are looking forward to seen you again.
Rugby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed at the voyage torba with my husband and 18 month old for a week in sept and overall we had a lovely holiday!

We did have some issues when we arrived and spoke to Hamdullah at reception who sorted out the problem and managed to upgrade us to Voyage Torba Private which was lovely! That side of the resort is lovely and definitely worth paying the extra for the facilities here. I won't go into what you get as the other reviewers have explained it but I wanted to say a big thank you to Hamdullah as his customer services was exceptional!
The hotel overall is lovely, great food, lots of options, excellent facilities for children with its own mini aqua pool, park, mini club and lunchtime buffet between 12-2pm and not forgetting the mini disco and the mini funfair!
We really had a lovely time at this child friendly resort.

We preferred going to different places every year but if I had to go again, I definitely would do!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear our guest, thank you very much for all your great comments about us. It was a pleasure for us to serve you. I will pass your comments to all our staff as there is no greater motivation than your words It will be a great pleasure for us to welcome you here again. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a 1 week stay at Voyage Torba and we will not return. The hotel would be fine if it was not advertised as 5*, it is at best 3*+. Personally, the biggest draw to a 5* hotel is attentive and helpful staff, comfortable (well-maintained) rooms, and a good dining experience. Voyage Torba offered none of this.

Our flight was delayed 3 hours and when we arrived at 4am, we were told we could only check in from 2pm (despite the guy on reception explicitly stating that they had vacant rooms). We offered to pay to check in 'early' but were told no, come back at 2pm. We were advised to go and sleep in the Panorama bar, which I hasten to add is the 24hr bar with people coming and going at all times. Our suitcase was dumped outside reception and left there all night (not in the luggage room). We had use of a toilet, a bottle of water, and some chairs through the night.

After no sleep, and when the bar became busier in the morning, by boyfriend returned to reception at 9am and was immediately given a key to our room. Given that we had no sleep, we had no option but to spend the first day of our holiday in bed. There was no sympathy or understanding at all on the part of the hotel, and no explanation why we had been refused a room earlier.

The service around the hotel, starting with reception, is completely lacking. We have travelled to many places and different standards of hotels, but this is without doubt the worst service we have received anywhere. We are easy going but this hotel just does not feel 'all inclusive'. Firstly, the hotel is not geared up for British holiday makers. Guests are primarily Turkish and Dutch (also Russian and Polish).

In all of the bars, we had long waits for anyone to offer us a drink. We aren't fussed about table service for drinks, but when we went to the bar ourselves, we were either told to sit and someone would come over, or made to wait until the barmen had fulfilled the drinks orders that the waiters had taken. Likewise, when we finished a drink, the staff were very quick to take your glass but rarely asked if you'd like another.

The a la carte booking system for the restaurants is ridiculously inefficient. The hotel does not have any turn around in the restaurants, they only allow bookings for the number of tables the restaurant has and do not offer a time - restaurants open 7-9.30pm and you turn up anytime in between this if you have booked. This means there are always empty tables in between people coming and going, which could have been allocated to other guests. As a result, the buffet is like a busy canteen and they rely on most people having no choice but to eat in the buffet. Personally, we paid to be able to eat the restaurants and it was incredibly dissapointing to not be able to get a booking at them all.

Continuing with food/restaurants - you would expect to be able to order what you like from the menu because it is on the menu and it is all inclusive. However, at the Greek restaurant we were refused a hot starter because they had meze on all the tables (nice touch but should not have been a replacement for being able to choose a starter. As others have commented, we felt rushed in the Chinese and Greek restaurants and this really dampened our experience- it wasn't really above the buffet experience. However, the staff in the Turkish and Italian restaurant were the best we encountered and could not have done enough for us. These were the only places where we had our drinks topped up and were offered additional bread and other simple but welcome touches.

Overall, the quality of the food was average. It seemed to be inconsistent (even in the buffet) and we did have a couple of terrible meals, which we made the most of with alcohol! The drinks (when you get them) are very good for all inclusive. Cocktails in the Panorama bar taste good, though they are probably interpretations of what you expect rather than straight out of a cocktail book. Nothing is watered down and spirits are all branded (Smirnoff vodka etc). The patisserie in the Panorama bar is fantastic and offers a wide selection of fresh pastries and cakes each day. The ice cream station is also great. For anyone who is fussy about their soft drinks, they are all coca-cola, fanta and sprite.

Our room was a standard double with a tiny balcony overlooking a small patch of grass and facing a wall. The room was very small and the sink was in the main room. However, we had read reviews before our holiday and this was expected. We didn't spend much time in the room and did not dwell on the facilities too much - other than to note that they weren't 5*. Our cleaner was fantastic and the room was well cleaned each day, with clean towels, re-stocked fridge and even new slippers part way through. A couple of things to note - the casing around the flush buttons for the toilet was not secured properly and would just fall off if you pressed too hard (and you could then see broken /chipped tiles. The stool/chair under the desk/vanity unit (and the bed) are wooden with very sharp edges that could cut anyone (let alone children).

We never used the swimming pools, as we found the sunbeds to be (very) close together. The pools are a really good size but at the expense of the sunbed area, which is narrow and doesn't offer much opportunity to move beds around.

The beach was very nice, and we didn't have problems getting our preferred sunbeds on the front row each morning. We were always out (and laying on the beds) by 9am, and the majority of people came out after this time. There was the usual reserving beds and not turning up for hours or laying on them for an hour and disappearing for the rest of the day. The pier was by far the worst for reserving beds, but we didn't try to use this area.

Many of the sunbeds ended up in the shade for a good part of the day unless you constantly moved them around (and this was in turn dependent on your sunbed neighbours). I would recommend beds on the front row or on an end, as these can be pulled right out. We did encounter a few occasions where people encroached on what you might call your personal space - lifting their sunbed and placing it so you could comfortably touch without much effort!

The watersports centre on the beach is a real asset, very popular, and reasonably priced. My boyfriend hired a jet ski which was €35 for 10 minutes, though the staff let him stay out a bit longer.

The animation team were... irritating. We are quite young and because of this they assumed that we would like to participate in all the activities. It wasn't a case of 'opt in', more a case of convince them that you weren't doing it. We did take part in some, but we had very much come for a relaxing week. The young girl who appeared to be the 'chief' animator did shout in my boyfriends ear on several occasions whilst he was asleep on the beach and dropped a ball on him to wake him. This continued when you were in the bar in the evening, when they would coerce people to go watch the evening entertainment, and also in the 'disco' when they hassled people onto the dance floor. Of course, there were people who didn't mind this, but personally we did not welcome being forced.

This should have been a relaxing, couples holiday for an anniversary. Whilst we did relax, the hotel simply didn't meet our expectations or live up to the 'ultra all inclusive' claim the hotel advertises.

I think it is overpriced for what it is. If it were cheaper / not advertised as 5*, my opinion would have been different. There are better hotels in and around Bodrum.

Room Tip: If you choose to go, choose the private part. We didn't stay here but wished we had.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
South West
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We visited during September 2013. The hotel was 100% occupied and it's fair to say it's predominately Turkish & Dutch families with small babies and toddlers. British were few and far between we were one of two couples in the Private Section.
Leading on from this the good bits as mentioned Torba is a great quick transfer fro Milas Airport.
Bodrum is only a 10 minute bus journey and the stop is right outside the hotel.
The Voyage Private has a spectacular pool with beautiful designed apartments, the top pods are two bed and the ground floor are single large almost swim up rooms.
In my opinion the right had side of pool has sun all day where as the left side of pool is shaded most of the day however you can pull you loungers out further to get into the sun. They seem to out the families this side which is a great call for young babies need if shade.
The cleanliness of apartments is average, I could nit pick however the turn around time is minimal and perhaps a deep clean should be done more frequently. I asked for my doors and handles to be wiped down and the shower head to be replaced it's was done in minutes. Extra coat hangers and pillows I also requested and it's was instantly sorted.
We requested rooms next door to one another as we travelled with my son this did not happen but it was not a deal breaker....but would have been perfect if this had happened.
The weather was excellent with a short shower during our welcome meeting and then perfect skies for the rest of the week.
On reflection we booked with Thomas Cook and no fault of the resort we arrived late evening meaning we dropped the bags ate supper in small restaurant at Private then found our rooms with the kind assistance of Malik so in all we occupied our rooms after 10.30pm
Our return flight was late evening and you have to vacate your rooms at 12 noon prompt, our rep advised to ask reception the day before or morning of departure to ask for a room extension this I suppose turned my second visit into my last visit to Voyage Private Torba.
I arrived at reception as requested at 8am prompt to be told in quite an aggressive tone that there was no availability of extension to our rooms (we had two and only wanted one) and that we would have to pack up use the cases store and just find something to do?
In my mind we technically lost 7 hours use of our room and loungers. After discussing with another guest who had a small child she advised they had found her a room in the main resort, so I returned and asked again and hey presto they found me a room at a charge do another 60 Euros for use of standard room until 16:00. Our cases were picked up and we went and enjoyed the rest of the day at the beach and panorama bar.
I found the very limited understanding of English frustrating this year last year they had more staff who had better understanding and manner.
We waited one evening 60 minutes for a drink in the bar opposite the Chinese restaurant to be told (after we went to find out where our drinks were)1 that they did not serve this cocktail. Also the staff here appeared miserable tired and fed up. They showed no smiles or hello's or goodbye? I tried to communicate in Turkish albeit limited but they were unimpressed. They seemed comfortable with Turkish guests but did not approach us unless we asked.
To contradict this we had a fantastic waiter in the Chinese restaurant and decided a 100 euro tip was the tip of the holiday his name was sounds like Ripvan x bless him such a fab personality remember our names on our second visit and treated us like friends.
The food was of good quality and large amounts, I will list my favorites.
Chinese - service amazing, great food quality beautiful ambiance.
Mexican - great food, entertainment, food good.

Italian - good service, average food quite limited excellent setting.
Turkish - average food, chaotic service, no explanation to food, very light restaurant which had no ambiance or atmosphere. Sorry!
Greek - Terrible food cold! Hectic service, lovely restaurant and brilliant entertain with a Greek singer and band.
When in VP you can use the A la Carte which is excellent but again the staff look tired, very young ( most were going back to college at the end of the week) and spoke no English....am I being over fussy I don't think so.
Booking Restaurants was a nightmare I managed two bookings and used guest services to book the other 3.
I rang at 10 on the dot and there was no availability which I know at 100 % occupancy you should expect but we paid to eat at the restaurants and this could not be serviced.
Our guest relations lady was perfect and could not help us any more than she did, but I do feel she should not have had to go to such trouble, if the hotel had better organised booking system for restaurants.
This holiday cost the better part of £6000 is this good value for money, after being able to compare our trip to last year I'd have to say sadly no. It lacked the service I would expect from a large chain hotel group.
Questioning if the Etsgrup invest in there staff and educate them to advance there social and cultural skills. Which considering the amount of revenue they must generate it would seem proactive to give something back to the staff. There uniforms looked at times grubby and shoes/trainers were old and shabby.
To top if off we paid for extra leg room on both legs of the journey and on our return trip Thomas a Cook double booked our seats, Lee the cabin manager dealt with this in a most professional manner considering it was not his issue.
As a family we spent some excellent quality time together and we don't regret our trip in any which way. This review is of my own opinion and not in anyway to deter you from a most memorable holiday at the Voyage Torba Private. I am hoping that just maybe a member of staff may be able to look into the points I raised and improve standards so that your trips may be more enjoyable xxx good luck and go with an open mind xx
Ps forgot to mention Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs a mini production at Amphitheatre was fantastic as was many nights at the Sky Bar along with the late night shots at the Private Bar xxx

Room Tip: Sunny side of pool is on the right hand side nice room is 6104 through to 6112
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kingston Upon Hul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel is exceptional. It is the first time I personally have been on an all inclusive holiday but was assured by my travel companions that it is of a very high standard. Branded spirits and a 24 hour bar really add to this place being a cut above the rest.

We stayed at the resort for two weeks arriving at around 1.30am on the 2nd of September. We had booked a Double room which sleeps 3 (from other reviews I was expecting us to be sharing a room with a double bed and sofabed but this didn't bother us as we weren't intending on spending much time in there) We were the only party dropped at Voyage from the transferral bus (the journey was around 20-25 minutes) and the bellboy came promptly for our bags and showed us straight to our room. We were pleasantly surprised to find, on arrival that we had been upgraded to a small apartment. The couple I was staying with had a double room and I had the choice of two single beds in another room! Both rooms had their own Air conditioning system and flat screen TV. We also had a large hallway with sliding wardrobe and a nice sized bathroom with a double shower and large sink cabinet. All rooms/apartments have a fridge which is restocked daily with various soft drinks, beer and peanuts and also a code-operated safe. Apartment doors lock automatically and are opened with a key card, a replacement for which can be easily obtained from reception. As soon as we arrived we were invited to visit the buffet for a midnight snack which we did straight after freshening up (by now it must have been around 2:30) there was a large selection of salad and the chef cooked us some small scewered chicken kebabs (which were really tasty, but we never saw again the entire time we were there which gave me the impression they were winging it a bit, no problems here, extremely accomodating!) after we finished eating we noticed a few people dotted around with drinks so we followed the stairs up into the Panorama bar and had our first run in with Kazim!
Kazim is the man in charge of the all-night drinking and what a lot of drinking there was! Really good barman, very entertaining and very friendly (I was the only girl on holiday with a gay couple I got very well looked after. All the male employees were aware I had a boyfriend at home, however, so I never felt that a line was crossed. It was all playful, rather than creepy)
We spent our first few hours at voyage enjoying a multitude of extremely strong cocktails until eventually the sun came up over the resort, the main pool and what we suddenly realised was the sea, all in view from the bars balcony!

If I was to describe every day at Voyage the same way I just have, anyone reading would be here all night so let me attempt a run-down of the facilities

Buffet - Really excellent choice. Something for everyone. I stuck to eating healthily for the duration as the drinks were far too tempting and we intended to book a few A la cartes but that didn't even SLIGHTLY limit my choice. The salads, condiments, grilled meats & fish were plentiful as was the fresh fruit which was always perfectly ripe. I know I was on holiday but I figured, why binge on sugar when I was just as unlikely to find all those vitamins in one place back home! However, for anyone wishing to indulge, the dessert table was Ri-DICULOUS! I wouldn't like to muse over how many different options there were but there were still daily changes as the boys often tried things they'd not come across before.

A la cartes - We tried the Greek, Turkish, Italian, Mexican and chinese restaurants. All had a lovely atmosphere and great service. I have read reviews saying they were difficult to book but we never had an issue. Maybe because we weren't in the middle of high season? I would particularly reccommend the fried Banana dessert at the Mexican, the swordfish main at the Greek, the chicken main at the Turkish, the Duck main at the Chinese and the Panna Cotta Dessert in the Italian. However, the greek had the best atmosphere and has a slightly exclusive feel to it on account of it being the only one that isn't at all open-air. (they let us go back a second time but shhhhhh) We booked the Turkish restaurant through guest relations on the evening of the day we checked out which I thought was a very nice touch as we had twelve hours before our airport transfer and were still able to use all the facilities.

Snack bars - should you miss dinner, not have been hungry or be having a day when you were PARTICULARLY hungry, fear not! As there are various places around the resort where food is available while the buffet is not open (not that that amounts to many hours a day anyway) at the back of the Sky bar was a noodle house, near one of the pools there was a burger/pizza/chips or tukish chicken kebab with rice option and not far from there a turkish pancake/toasted sandwich hut where you could see the pancakes being authentically made and cooked by a very friendly lady.

Bars - They are NOT shy with the measures at this resort, nor is any of the booze watered down as I have heard of happening at other hotels so if you don't like a strong drink, make sure you specify! Truly, the mixers here are only for colour which suited us down to the ground. There was a good choice of spirits with brands most would recognize including absolut vodka, havana club rum and various cocktails. Only the Panorama bar had a cocktail menu but you could either remember them, ask for something that wasn't on the menu (which the bar staff were always happy to have a bash at) or let them make you a "barmans special" in terms of drinking, we were pretty much up for anything and got lot's of treats as a result including multiple fish bowls and one time, a carved out watermelon complete with straws and sparklers (courtesy of Mustafa in the Sky Club - really, really nice guy who we met after hours at another hotels' pier further down the beach midway through the holiday.) The best of bars are definitely Panorama and Sky but the Tropical and deluxe bars provided easy access to drinks while on the beach and the drink choice was pretty much consistent throughout with a wide choice in soft drinks and coffee/iced coffee/english tea/turkish tea/herbal. No complaints at all. The service was fine and most bars served warm bowls of nuts and chickpeas if you got peckish while drinking.

Beach - The beach was lovely, in my opinion. The left side of the main pier was our spot of choice. The water was tame and clear enough for me to have my first ever proper swim in the sea. We saw fish in there most days too but nothing threatening. We rarely had a problem securing loungers at any time of day despite there being an awkward number of us and "Mr. Coolbox", as we called him, came round regularly with water and other softdrinks and a selection of walls ice creams for anyone getting a bit warm. If you missed him, there were two large fridges on the beach front one containing water and the other containing cans and bottles of coke/fanta/sprite etc. The beach led on nicely to the adult area and the Sky bar which was always open for if you needed to use the toilet.

Entertainment - The entertainment at the Amphitheatre was a little hit-and-miss but it was nearly always worth going to check because we saw some things there, the tickets for which would have cost a lot of money in their own right. The shows were generally around 45 minutes long with particular highlights being the dance show "Burlesque" and the Mongolian circus who pulled off some truly jaw-dropping feats.
Most nights there was live music in the Sky bar which was generally of a very high standard. The in-house DJ wasn't much to write home about but the big party night on Tuesday is well worth a visit. Lazers, acrobats, podium dancers, electric violin players, DJ sax... Don't miss it!

Spa & Wellness- We went on our first full day for a Turkish bath and deep tissue massage. The prices will be inflated compared to what you would pay in Bodrum but we had taken only a small amount of spending money intended for just that so we negotiated and went for it! Very relaxing and a much more even tan! The price is just added to your room number and paid upon leaving.

The on-site market - Very reasonably prices cigarettes. Unfortunately that was the only thing priced reasonably haha. Should you need more suncream, any over-the counter medicine or basically anything else they sold in there, I'd suggest you leave the resort and jump a Dolmus in to Bodrum. even with the 3TL (around 80p) each way, we once went to bodrum purely to buy aftersun, there was three of us and we STILL saved money! We were lucky that the day we got there a family were leaving and very kindly gave us their lilo, purchased in the shop. We made sure to pay it forward before we left :)

Rooms - very neat and modern monochrome designs. Cleaned and re-stocked daily including new towels un less you hung them up which indicated to the maid or porter that you were willing to re-use. Beds were not too soft or too hard, Nice balconies with table, chairs and ashtrays for smokers all rooms had mosquito nets and could be maintained at any desired temperature.

Resort aesthetics - beautiful flowers and full of modern art. Voyage Torba is set over 52,000 square metres and is extremely pleasant to walk around. It takes you a fortnight to find where everything is! Well, it did me, but I have an appalling sense of direction. The entertainment never resulted in any kind of sound pollution in our experience as the music in the Sky club was turned down around midnight (still plenty loud enough to dance to, just not intrusive to other guests) we did meet a friend who was staying private too and go and have a toe-dip in their pool. I wouldn't pay the extra to stay there unless I had that kind of cash lying around (as it was we saved up all year for this holiday and had minimal spending money) but for someone wanting the peace and exclusive feel that going private promises, it definitely provides it.

Staff - LOVELY! I'm missing them already. The animation staff were hilarious and always very enthusiastic, the maids and grounds keepers worked round the clock. A LOT is done to maintain this resort and it can't be easy coz it's all so shiny! Everything was collected up every night, washed and replaced every morning there was a lot of white linens, glass, light coloured tiles and chalky stone so there was nowhere to hide. Also, not ONE flower looked even vaguely wilted. The hotel apparently employs 650 staff members and you STILL wonder how they keep on top of it! We never experienced any long waits in the bars, our apartment was always spotless when we got back to shower before dinner and everyone was very friendly and obliging. The manager (grey beard) was like a sorcerer! Every time even the tiniest hint of mischief was going on he would appear as if from nowhere no mater where you were. It became a running joke while we were there. We quickly learned, though, that any problems were the fault of the staff and, as we didn't want to get anyone in to trouble, we reigned it in a bit. The language barrier was negligible. We always managed to get across what we were trying to say as did they. We made some real friends there which are a large part of why we'd want to go back.

Special mentions go to Kazim in the Panorama bar (problem? No problem!) Mustafa in the Sky Bar (who gave me three birthdays in a row!), "Peanut", Remzi, Tolga, Recai and Recep (identical twins on the restaurant staff, really good fun), Recep number 2 in the Greek A la Carte and the dark haired Ukrainian girl on the animation staff who's name we never learned to pronounce. I feel terribly saying that. She came and sat with us one lunchtime and she was lovely! Really wish we'd got to know her more although it would only make being home now even harder.

All in all, if you're wondering whether to book, just DO IT! We have it on good authority, from our journey back to the airport, that we were in BY FAR the best hotel around. Envied, we were!
Flashing our voyage bands like celebrities lol. Such a beautiful place that I'd recommend to anyone. Absolutely going to have to try and go back. If anyone from the staff is reading this, please send the people mentioned above LOADS of love from Cat, Mark and Luke. (room 1256 if that helps in any way?? haha)
We WILL be back!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Room Tip: I would sleep out side if it meant I got to stay at this place again!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
acengelci, Guest Relations Manager at Voyage Torba, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
You are always welcome here .We are looking forward to seen you again
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Returned back on 9th September following two weeks at Voyage Torba with First Choice. The fight, transfer and check in were excellent we were in our room within fifteen minutes of arriving at hotel. Reception staff and porter couldn't do enough for you polite and professional. Initially I was disappointed with size of room smaller than expected but the facilities and cleanliness were superb, linen and towels changed every day mini bar stocked each day also. The balcony for our room was a joke to describe it as small was an understatement. The public areas were spotless with staff working extremely hard to ensure it was kept that way. The main restaurant was extremely busy and initially I felt that the waiters and waitresses ignored us for some time and were very slow to bring drinks including water sometimes waited as long as twenty five minutes. I would not have expected this for a five star hotel, the waiters focused on clearing tables which is important I know but so are liquid refreshments. There were a large number of Turkish families and they had no problems being served drinks. I can understand a language barrier but we were also paying guests. However, when we met Emrah all problems disappeared, Voyage Torba you should be proud of him his service was second to none an asset to your company. He was polite professional attentative I can not sing his praises enough and the same to be said of Seref in the Chinese ale carte restaurant superb!
The quality and selection of food available was second to none. The all inclusive package included imported brands a big bonus. The only downside to this hotel was the entertainment truthfully it wasn't up to much and did not cater for the British audience this needs to be sorted please.
Sue the first choice rep was brilliant her local knowledge second to none only disappointment was the cancellation of our excursion for Bodrum city tour. We never failed to get a sun bed by pool or beach, need to be up early to get bed on jetty though. I would highly recommend this hotel first choice please give us option of booking deluxe rooms they looked fantastic.

Room Tip: Book deluxe room looks fab
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

You are always welcome here .We are looking forward to seen you again

Been to Voyage Torba? Share your experiences!