Food: The food in this hotel is repetitive, dull and does not cater for UK guests at all. Myself and my husband ate out for five out of our seven night stay.
Staff: The staff are all very friendly and the people working on the markets and selling trips were all quite nice. However, do not book trips through the rep book through Dennis at Forget Me Not as he is very cheap and great service. We went on a spa trip through his company and saved a fortune.
Location: The hotel itself is stunning and in a lovely location. Our room was decorated specially for us as it was our honeymoon. We did meet another couple however who had paid the same as us but were in a 'Nostalgia' room i.e. old and outdated.
Other Info: Pay the Royal Bar a visit and Magnific they are both good places to eat. Bodrum market is also worth a look but the people who work there are much more forceful for a sale and will try to rip you off. If anyone has any questions please ask and I will try to answer!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.