The Hilton Turbuku Resort is one of the most beautiful places that I have stayed at. The views from the hotel were breathtaking. Staff were always obliging to help, although language was sometimes a barrier. The facilities at the hotel were very good, and the heated pools were activated on request. Rooms were spacious, well kept and had the most stunning views. There was always a wide selection of food available during all meals. A most memorable vacation, at one of the most picturesque places I have visited!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on hotel's sandy beach with decking areas, 3 km to resort centre with local bars and restaurants, 20 km to Bodrum. Four swimming pools (three free-form), water slides, sun terraces and decking areas at the sandy beach with free sun loungers and parasols. A separate "The Beach Club" for Club Members in high season. Indoor pool, buffet restaurant, Seafood, Italian and Turkish a la carte restaurants, lobby bar, two pool bars, two beach bars, 24hr reception, mini-market, boutique, 490 rooms. Spacious rooms 39m2 sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, each having sitting area, double or twin bed, central air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe, mini bar and bathroom with walk-in shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Bodrum Princess Deluxe Hotel
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa Turkey/Golturkbuku