After reading several reviews I have to agree with some of the comments.
We also booked this hotel sometime ago, back in December 2010 when we arrived my husband and I were allocated a room at one side of the hotel and our friends were on the other side, we did complain and at least ended up on the same floor albeit miles apart down a very long corridor, our friends were not happy with their room, 3 days after our arrival and many trips to reception, our friends did end up 7 doors away. We would like to thank Aylin who was extremely helpful from Guest Relations, also check with Guest Relations or holiday rep as to which bars are payable as far as we can tell it is only the beach bar which serivces the guests in the Villa's - remember if you have to sign for drinks you will pay at the end of your holiday. We had a twin room but pushed our beds together to make a very nice kingsize bed, beds are very comfortable. Rooms have a minibar which was filled everyday, you will also find an iron and ironing board in the wardrobe. I have to agree with another review that some of the craftmanship is a little poor, maybe rushed as they had gone well passed the opening date. We also heard of guests being turned away, but we presumed this was because Microsoft had a 2 day convention (and going by the rates for rooms may have paid more than the package holiday maker!). There is always staff cleaning, and the young girl who cleaned our room was lovely. The restaurant has plenty of selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner, puddings were lovely! - we also found that some of the waiters had trouble understanding basic English but did go and find help.... but one waiter in particular who I will not name was very rude, when he was given a tip he complained "it was not enough" little did he know that we gave a tip for good service during our stay and at the end of our holiday gave a larger tip, needless to say he did not receive another tip. The pool areas are lovely with plenty of sunbeds, however if you cannot find a sunbed pool staff will help to find one, beach towels can be changed daily, the beach area it very nice but very crowded. The mini supermarket in the hotel is very expensive so try to take everything you need for your holiday and there are no shops outside the hotel. This hotel has had a few teething problems but would recommend, the coastline around Bodrum is lovely, the views from the hotel are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on hotel's sandy beach with decking areas, 3 km to resort centre with local bars and restaurants, 20 km to Bodrum. Four swimming pools (three free-form), water slides, sun terraces and decking areas at the sandy beach with free sun loungers and parasols. A separate "The Beach Club" for Club Members in high season. Indoor pool, buffet restaurant, Seafood, Italian and Turkish a la carte restaurants, lobby bar, two pool bars, two beach bars, 24hr reception, mini-market, boutique, 490 rooms. Spacious rooms 39m2 sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, each having sitting area, double or twin bed, central air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe, mini bar and bathroom with walk-in shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Bodrum Princess Deluxe Hotel
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa Turkey/Golturkbuku