The Marina hotel in Bodrum doesn't look so good when seen from the outside. However on passing over from the reception area to the swimming pool we are greeted with a charming breathtaking south of France and Italian atmosphere. The sparkling blue pool is surrounded by grilled balconies of the rooms around it. Beautiful colorful flowers, pots,vines decorate the place. Deckbeds under trees and a lovely restful silence.and make you feel that you have indeed arrived somewhere special. Our room was fairly large with a small apart section with the extra bed for our child. The bathroom was tiny even compared to European standards. A little sitting area outside did not to our dismay overlook the pool and hadn't been cleaned for a while. Many old cigarette butts lay around the little table and stuffed in the plank of a wooden structure in the area. Housekeeping for the rest was prompt and adjusting to your time and movements. Internet was free with a good reception. Room service was very speedy even at meal times and the food was excellent. The reception staff were not always polite and helpful and would sometimes turn their face on seeing you come towards them.
The breakfast buffet was simple but good. Waiters though not really reaching out to serve you, were adequately helpful when asked.
There is a sort of a fitness centre which offers massages, hammam and a sauna.
The location of this hotel is indeed beautiful as it overlooks lovely well maintained Marina with it's boats, ships ands shops. Surrounded by ice-cream parlors, restaurants and it being a five minute walk to the lovely narrow roads that house even more restaurants and shops,we found it a fairly nice place to stay in. So if you want to enjoy the marina at Bodrum, we would recommend this hotel and hope that the hotel by then would have worked on it's shortcomings to bridge the gap from it being a good hotel to an excellent one!
- Also Known As:
- Marina Vista Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Marina Vista Bodrum Hotel
- Majesty Marina Vista Bodrum
- Hotel Marina Vista Bodrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Bodrum Marina, this hotel features rooms with French balconies that overlook a secluded garden with swimming pool. It also offers rooftop al fresco dining with marina views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Marina Vista have modern décor and wooden floors. They are equipped with wall-mounted LCD TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms with a bath.The Marina Hotel’s swimming pool is surrounded by shady sun loungers and chairs. Guests can also enjoy the relaxation of the spa complete with body treatments, sauna and hammam. A gym is also available.Marina Vista's restaurant offers a wide choice of à la carte meals, either inside or on the panoramic terrace. Breakfast buffets are also served there. The pool-side bar serves light snacks and refreshing drinks throughout the day.The Hotel Marina Vista is under 20 minutes’ walk from the Bodrum Windmills and Bodrum Castle is a one-kilometre walk around Bodrum Bay. Free parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marina Vista Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.