We, a group of 7 family members (aged 29 to 67) checked in this morning (June 4, 2011) and, having read previous discouraging reviews on staff attitude, were dreading the check in process, specially since we reached the hotel at 11.30 am (check in time is 2 pm). All our fears were put to rest as soon as we reached the reception counter. Ozlem attended to us and despite a fairly busy period, she was most accommodating, extremely pleasant and courteous. She was almost apologetic that one of the rooms allocated to us was not quite ready at the time and politely reminded us that check in time was 2 pm.
We were shown the type of rooms we would be given for prior approval and one was even changed because we preferred a double bed.
Even the other staff we came in contact with were friendly and happily placed our luggage in the rooms.
The location is excellent but if you want to be at the beach this is not the place to stay. You would need to go a bit of a distance from Bodrum city center,
The rooms are clean and the atmosphere around the place is warm and courteous. We are here for 5 days and I might well do an exit review in due course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Bodrum Marina, this hotel features rooms with French balconies that overlook a secluded garden with swimming pool. It also offers rooftop al fresco dining with marina views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Marina Vista have modern décor and wooden floors. They are equipped with wall-mounted LCD TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms with a bath.The Marina Hotel’s swimming pool is surrounded by shady sun loungers and chairs. Guests can also enjoy the relaxation of the spa complete with body treatments, sauna and hammam. A gym is also available.Marina Vista's restaurant offers a wide choice of à la carte meals, either inside or on the panoramic terrace. Breakfast buffets are also served there. The pool-side bar serves light snacks and refreshing drinks throughout the day.The Hotel Marina Vista is under 20 minutes’ walk from the Bodrum Windmills and Bodrum Castle is a one-kilometre walk around Bodrum Bay. Free parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Vista Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Vista Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Majesty Marina Vista Bodrum
- Hotel Marina Vista Bodrum