We stayed at the Grand Yazici for a week, and we really enjoyed it. The resort is beautiful, very clean, casual and have a fantastic view of Bodrum City. The staff in both reception, restaurant, bar, fitness and spa is very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and the fitness and spa facilities were fantastic! The atmosphere at the pool area is very relaxing and cosy. We both had to work all week, and there were no problem at all, using the wi-fi all over the hotel. We will definitely visit Grand Yazici again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Yazıcı Hotel & Spa Bodrum offers you a memorable vacation with unique botanical garden, which is decorated with palm trees, banana trees and thousands of various flowers, 600sqm infinity pool with a perfect Bodrum Peninsula, St. Peter’s Castle, Cos Island and Marina view,Tastes from traditional Bodrum cuisine welcomes you at the Limon Restaurant, you will get satisfied with the international dishes from Mediterranean Cuisine and will enjoy the perfect view from every corner at the Peninsula RestaurantSPA by Yazıcı, the most exclusive SPA complex of Bodrum Peninsula, is placed on 2500 sqm area with heated indoor pool, VIP SPA, fitness center with latest technology equipments, Turkish Hamams, Saunas, Steam rooms, massage and treatment rooms, skin & body care rooms, healthy life center, also a open tennis court for day and night use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Setur and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Yazici Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.