A great compromıse between large chaıns and very small boutıque hotels. Our chıldren loved ıt. A lıttle bıt off Bodrum so you can enjoy a magnıfıcıent vıew of the bay and calm and quıet envıronment. Asıan style decoratıon ıs beautıful especıally ın the receptıon area and the spa staff know what they are doıng.
A shuttle to the cıty centre at all tımes would be a plus
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Yazıcı Hotel & Spa Bodrum offers you a memorable vacation with unique botanical garden, which is decorated with palm trees, banana trees and thousands of various flowers, 600sqm infinity pool with a perfect Bodrum Peninsula, St. Peter’s Castle, Cos Island and Marina view,Tastes from traditional Bodrum cuisine welcomes you at the Limon Restaurant, you will get satisfied with the international dishes from Mediterranean Cuisine and will enjoy the perfect view from every corner at the Peninsula RestaurantSPA by Yazıcı, the most exclusive SPA complex of Bodrum Peninsula, is placed on 2500 sqm area with heated indoor pool, VIP SPA, fitness center with latest technology equipments, Turkish Hamams, Saunas, Steam rooms, massage and treatment rooms, skin & body care rooms, healthy life center, also a open tennis court for day and night use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Yazici Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.