We stayed at Grand Yazici on the first week of October. The hotel looks like a boutique hotel however has a huge spa and a very nice gym. Even the standard rooms are big and equipped with very comfortable beds. Suites are great for couples travelling together. The hotel is overlooking Bodrum and offers a stunning view especially during the night. They have a free transportaiton for their breach in Torba and you don't even bring anything with you. Thye charge your extras at the beach to your room. If you want to stay in a nice hotel without kids running around, feel like in a resport but be close to the city center; Grand Yazici is your best option in Bodrum
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Yazıcı Hotel & Spa Bodrum offers you a memorable vacation with unique botanical garden, which is decorated with palm trees, banana trees and thousands of various flowers, 600sqm infinity pool with a perfect Bodrum Peninsula, St. Peter’s Castle, Cos Island and Marina view,Tastes from traditional Bodrum cuisine welcomes you at the Limon Restaurant, you will get satisfied with the international dishes from Mediterranean Cuisine and will enjoy the perfect view from every corner at the Peninsula RestaurantSPA by Yazıcı, the most exclusive SPA complex of Bodrum Peninsula, is placed on 2500 sqm area with heated indoor pool, VIP SPA, fitness center with latest technology equipments, Turkish Hamams, Saunas, Steam rooms, massage and treatment rooms, skin & body care rooms, healthy life center, also a open tennis court for day and night use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Setur and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Yazici Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.