This was our second stay at the Grand Yazici and we were greatly relieved to find it as wonderful the second time round. We have never before done an encore holiday but last year we said we would be back and we were and look forward to going again next year! We met some of the other guests who were very nice and the clientele generally friendly and relaxed.
The staff are helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Everyone from the front desk staff to the bar staff and waiters to the beauty therapists in the spa are consummate professionals and nothing was too much trouble. The spa is beautiful, I had a wonderful honey scrub in the hammon followed by a massage...bliss.
We found the food in the restaurant to be very, very good-- one of the best steaks I've had in a long time and the service very good too. We do agree that the lighting could be softened though.
The views are absolutely stunning and I think you would be hard pressed to find a nicer pool area in Bodrum. We went to the beach at Torba most days, the water is warm and clear and the lunches were great- lovely, fresh salads and simply grilled meats. I ventured to the seafood risotto and I think it would stack up against the best in Italy. After a few days we got to know the staff there and they made our visits fun and relaxing.
We did a day sail one day on a boat named Adorya ( found across from the Municipal Bldg). This is not a luxury cruise but it was a thoroughly enjoyable day, only 12 passengers max, a friendly crew, three stops for swimming and a super lunch of fresh bream or chicken plus salads. Not a party boat but Lots of fun.
We had a seaview room which was spacious, immaculate and comfortable. As noted earlier the showers are superb. It might be nice to have a bit more choice of English channels on the TV. All in all I would recommend the Grand Yazici to anyone and I think Bodrum itself has a lot to offer from almost market type shopping to higher end stores near the Yacht Club. I would recommend exploring that end of the port for something a bit different.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Yazıcı Hotel & Spa Bodrum offers you a memorable vacation with unique botanical garden, which is decorated with palm trees, banana trees and thousands of various flowers, 600sqm infinity pool with a perfect Bodrum Peninsula, St. Peter’s Castle, Cos Island and Marina view,Tastes from traditional Bodrum cuisine welcomes you at the Limon Restaurant, you will get satisfied with the international dishes from Mediterranean Cuisine and will enjoy the perfect view from every corner at the Peninsula RestaurantSPA by Yazıcı, the most exclusive SPA complex of Bodrum Peninsula, is placed on 2500 sqm area with heated indoor pool, VIP SPA, fitness center with latest technology equipments, Turkish Hamams, Saunas, Steam rooms, massage and treatment rooms, skin & body care rooms, healthy life center, also a open tennis court for day and night use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Grand Yazici Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.