“A good hotel in a good location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 144 hotels in Ankara
Tehran, Iran
“A good hotel in a good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. it was a very good hotel the staff were very helpful and rooms were clean. facilities in the hotel was good.
breakfast and air condition were great.
you could walk to kizilay metro station in 5 minutes.
I'll choose this hotel again and I highly recommend it....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Ank... K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear AmirDa,

On behalf of myself and the entire team, I'd like to thank you for your kind interest shown to Holiday Inn Ankara - Kavaklidere and for this great review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. I'll be looking forward to welcome you again.

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I usually stay at the JW Marriott in Ankara or the Sheraton but both were full due to a big event in the city so I chose this brand new hotel. It was actually a very enjoyable stay. Because it is brand new, nothing strikes you. Its a no frills business hotel in a good location. Staff is trying. Reception staff was more attentive compared to the rest of the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Ank... K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Cigarfreak,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback via TripAdvisor with us and for your kind interest to Holiday Inn Ankara - Kavaklidere.

The hotels you've mentioned in your review are one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. When compared accordingly, I'm really pleased to learn that you've enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Although we celebrated our first year last week, I hope this brandly new concept will never end. Looking forward to your next stays in Holiday Inn Ankara - Kavaklidere.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We recently had the chance to stay with a small group at Holiday Inn Ankara and all we can say is WOW! This property offers the best in style and service in IHG. The rooms are exceptionally well designed and large. This coupled with their do anything for you service in a small boutique environment can not be beat.The rain shower is so amazing you may never want to leave it but absolutely do as this is one of the premier cities in the world..

Room Tip: Very nice located, walking distance to cafes & bars and city center!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Ank... K, Genel Müdür at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear chawe1,

I'm so pleased to get your great feedback via TripAdvisor. I want to you to know we significantly take these feedbacks into consideration. Both the negative and positives always show us how to improve and how we serve.

Your comments made me so proud of my entire team. Because of this reason, on behalf of my team and I want to thank you for your great comments and hope to be your host in Ankara in the future.

Southport, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We only stayed one night, but we really appreciated the quality and comfort of the Holiday Inn.

The room was large, as was the bathroom. All spotlessly clean, with good quality fittings. Bed was very comfortable - especially with the choice of pillows provided.

The in-house restaurant had no great appeal, but there are many restaurants and bars within an easy walk of the hotel.

Ankara is more expensive than other towns in Turkey that we have stayed out, so the rate was probably OK considering the quality. The room price included internet and valet parking.

No hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Ank... K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear ChrisandJudy1000,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your great feedback.

It's so nice and motivating that you've enjoyed your room features! I wish for the same situation had been experienced for our restaurant service, however with the centrally location of the hotel, I think you got the chance to see other places which is also another satisfactory alternative.

I look forward to welcome you back in Holiday Inn Ankara - Kavaklidere.

Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I found the hotel to have a rather attractive interior with modern, comfortable rooms. Must echo some other reviewers about the central location surrounded by numerous entertainment choices. The staff was always friendly, spoke decent to good English and a few even were proficient in German. Had dinner one night in the hotel restaurant and I was more than satisfied with the meal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear DPS27,

Thank you for your kind interest and nice comments about Holiday Inn Ankara - Kavaklidere.

I'm so glad that; although the interior design is a bit different than other Holiday Inn standards, we have tried so hard to get the approval and offer this luxury architectural design to our guests. I'm also more than happy with your feedback about our staff and the restaurant/kitchen service.

Hope to welcome you back sooner.

istanbul
2,728 helpful votes 2,728 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Very central location with plenty of different kinds of restaurants,
caffes and bars around the hotel
Very friendly staff and very clean hotel.Breakfast was very good with many choices.Air conditioning was working without any problem at my room

• Stayed May 2013
Holiday Inn Ank... K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear junior1907,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

It's so good to learn that you've enjoyed the local attractions. I hope you'll also enjoy our breakfast for your next trip to Ankara. You can be sure that you're more than welcome and hope to see you soon.

Ankara, Turkey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I called all the way from UK to have a reservation, however, the receptionist hang up on me as soon as I said hello. Second time I called I told him not to hang up cause I was calling overseas then he put me on hold 5 minutes then he took my reservation..
What a way to welcome a customer. I am very curious about my visit to this Hotel. I hope I won't regret that I stayed there.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear tommyAnkara_Turkey,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We give the utmost importance to our guests' comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. I sincerely apologize for the level of service provided by our staff fell short of your expectations. Our team pays special attention to each and every guest and deeply regret that we have failed to deliver the highest level of service and customer care that you deserve.

Your patronage to our hotel is very important, as such, your comments will be shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. We appreciate all guest feedback, and strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests. We hope taht you give us another chance and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Ankara-Kavaklidere? Share your experiences!