We only stayed here one night as part of a group tour. The hotel was really quite lovely, the room was big and had a nice view over the city. There was a wedding on upstairs the night we stayed here, which was fine but other than it was very quiet- it was a Sunday night. The problem was that there seemed to be no staff around either! We had to chase around to find someone to serve us drinks in the bar and as we were a small group, they gave us a set meal instead of buffet for dinner which was fine except that the food was poor and we felt very rushed eating it. I understand that it was a quiet night but we all felt quite uncomfortable through the whole meal like we were holding them up. After dinner, we went back to the bar, but again, it was hard to find anyone to serve us.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Ankara Altinel Hotel
- Barcelo Ankara Altinel Hotel Ankara
- Altinel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Ankara, 300m away from Atatürk's Mausoleum and 5 minutes away from the city center by metro, Barcelo Ankara Altinel, featuring 172 fully equipped guestrooms and suites, 2 restaurants, bar, 2000 sq.m. of meeting and banqueting facilities including a panoramic Pool Lounge with a breathtaking view over the city and a full range of other services and facilities, is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Barcelo Ankara Altinel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.