“perfect small cıty hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel Ikibin-2000

You added BEST WESTERN Hotel Ikibin-2000 to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Hotel Ikibin-2000
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bestekar Sokak No 29 | Kavaklidere, Ankara 06680, Turkey (Çankaya)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #35 of 145 Hotels in Ankara
Bursa/Turkey
“perfect small cıty hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I m so so happy to fınd thıs hotel.Thıs hotel locatıon ıs center of the cıty.Stuff amazıng,so helpfully,so kınd and so professıonal and so so so ....rooms ıs clear and bıg,nıce servıce,beatıfull breakfast...prıces so good.ı wıll be back thıs hotel.Beds are very comfortable...Very good fısh restaurant are close to walk away.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
Adana, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had to go to Ankara for a professional reasons during 5-8th November. I always stayed in different hotels for the frequent visits that I had to make to Ankara. (I will not give names of hotels I stayed in but they were all five star hotels.) This time by recommendation I stayed at Best Western Hotel 2000 as it was easy to get transfers to the appointments. During my three nights stay, I observed that the hotel employees were genuinely friendly and it was not something they had to do. When I developed a small wound on my feet they were so involved and helpful for me to get treatment. They inquired about my health routinely. Needless to say these three days also made me change my perception on the stars of hotels, now I believe that it is not the number of stars but the star personnel you have in the hotel. I thank all of the personnel in the Best Western Hotel 2000.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Tripoli, Libya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel a very nice location in heart of Ankara
Nice Rooms , Nise Services , Warm Staff
I stay 4 nights with my wife and we enjoed a lot
Every things you can reach ( super Market ) is front of hotel
A lot of Restaurants around Speacially Restaurant 49 , Street save , Safety
5 min walk reach every things ( Metro - Commercial streets - Shops -Restaurants -a famuse streets .... )
Thank's and See You........... Salah

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are large and sunny"
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Sedro Woolley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is very nice and we were very happy with our room and the beds were very comfortable. We had friends stop by the hotel, and we were visiting in one of the sitting areas, and a staff member served tea and cookies to our guests. Very nice staff! Very professional and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel! We were in this hotel for 5 days, and very happy with our stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western in June and loved the location of the hotel- it was wonderfully close to the American Embassy. Staff was really nice but it was so obvious that the owner does not care. Aging property and rooms have chips in furniture and bathroom repairs that show. The owners clearly do not want to invest the money to bring it up to 2012 standards. The swimming pool never works and the so called business center is a joke. It is very overpriced for the quality of the facility.

The star system in Turkey is very inflated. This was rated as a four star- it would be a stretch to consider it a 3 star.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I was really surprised by this hotel. It was one of the nicest Best Western hotels I have staid at. Biggest surprise as this is turkey!

I am PLATINUM customer, so I got an upgrade to the best room I have ever had at a Best Western. Unfortunately I only staid for 6 hours….

The room was huge, clean and had a lot of windows. There was even a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Unfortunately no time to use it.

Before I went to the room I went to the breakfast room (yes, I did check in very late / early). Very pleasant room with a huge selection of goodies for breakfast.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Since a picture says more than a thousand words, I have added some for your "viewing pleasure".

I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Pacific NW (USA)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

The hotel is situated in mid-town Ankara (nearby the diplomatic section) with many shops, pubs, and restaurants. The room was "smallish" but well-organized an appointed. Quiet (despite the traffic/sidewalk cafes and pedestrians in the neighborhood. Good AC and plenty of hot water (great shower). Breakfast was impressive - many choices, We paid a very reasonable rate through one of the booking agencies. Recommended highly.

Room Tip: Upper floors, in the back is best.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Hotel Ikibin-2000? Share your experiences!