“Excellent hotel - great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ankara Hilton SA

You added Ankara Hilton SA to your Saves list
Ankara Hilton SA
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Barbaros Mah. Tahran Cad. No:12 Kavaklidere, Cankaya, Ankara 06700, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Ranked #12 of 150 Hotels in Ankara
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent hotel - great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This was my 3rd stay in the hotel - all for business with big delegations - and as usual I was not dissapointed. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet excellent. Complementary water in the rooms.
Procedure for renting a meeting room in advance is easy and efficient. The location is very good and the rooms big with nice beds.Did not use pool this time - but did during previous visits and it was nice. Free wifi.
I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Ms. MarianneBL,

It is amazing to see that you did enjoy your Ankara Hilton SA experience in Ankara!

I have noted that you were generally satisfied about our staff and good breakfast buffet. Also it is great to hear that renting a meeting room organization be solved immediately. Moreover, I am delighted to read that you were very happy with the room, the location of the hotel and the swimming pool.

Thank you very much again for your thoughtful comments and have a big pleasure that you deem us worthy of highly recommend.

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Ankara.

Ankara Hilton SA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just there for one night, room was great, breakfast very good and attention by all service staff just right. Would stay there again. Our friends had room service for dinner and were very complimentary of the quality, portions and overall service.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Jım M,

Thank you for your kind and gracious comment. It is wonderful to receive such feedback and I genuinely thank you for taking the time to write one.

I am glad that you had a perfect experience at our hotel about rooms and breakfast. Your nice review about our service has been shared with the hotel team and I am so glad you mentioned it in your review. It is very nice to hear that you liked our quality of room service dinner as well.

I hope that we may be able to welcome you back to Ankara Hilton SA for your next trip.

Ashbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Located close to the Embassy district, this hotel is a great spot form us ones or pleasure.

The rooms are well appointed and I found them to be peaceful.

The staff that I encountered were friendly and polite.

I used the Executive lounge and found it very quiet and useful for work during the day if you needed to leave the room for a bit of fresh air.

Didn't use the pool.

Recommended.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. Mclachlan 4321,

Warm greetings from Ankara Hilton SA!

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. It has made me very happy to know you shared positive comments about our location and appointed of the rooms. Meanwhile, we would like to thank you for your valuable comments for our team members and our executive lounge, which increase our motivation to serve you even better. Also for your future visit hopefully, you will take the opportunity to benefit from our swimming pool.

I look forward to welcoming you again and making your future stays most memorable and enjoyable.

Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I like boutique hotels. Hilton cannot be identified as such. As I started to become a frequent visitor to Ankara I found Hilton's Location to be most convenient and figured out that a homely/friendly relationship began to brew between us. Now it is my address in Ankara and has become my boutique hotel. Breakfasts are my favourite. The staff is kind, friendly. Ankara Hilton makes me happy.

Room Tip: Rooms looking southwest are quieter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at the Ankara Hilton SA many times since my first visit in December 2014. Normally it is for a one night stay prior to catching a 6:00AM flight the following morning, so I can't comment too much on the overall amenities of the hotel. My biggest issue with the hotel is that the rooms are too hot. My room has consistently been 26 degrees celsius during each stay. I've repeatedly asked for assistance and have been told everything from I need to "press the down arrow on the thermostat to lower the temperature" to "we have turned off the a/c in the winter months." Clearly the latter statement is accurate, but I don't understand why a hotel, which I've paid over $200/night to stay in, won't allow me to turn on the a/c in my room.

It has become so uncomfortable and unpleasant that my colleagues have begun staying at another hotel. We made it clear during our last stay that we would switch if the issue couldn't be resolved, but it was met with apathy by the front desk staff.

Room Tip: My colleagues are all in agreement that the higher the floor your on, the hotter your room. It'...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr. TEW1986

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. At The Ankara HiltonSA we are committed to learn from all feedback from our guests and your comments will be positively used to help to improve our services where necessary.

I was sorry to learn that the air conditioning system did not meet with your expectations. We operate a dual system, capable of providing either heating or cooling, particularly during the changing of the seasons but unfortunately we had some problems about air condition system during your stay. I would like to share with you, we have fixed the air condition system. I do apologize for your colleagues as well.

Moreover, I was very sorry to hear that our front desk staff did not meet your expectation. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is an excellent opportunity to take up the matters internally and improve our services in training sessions with our team members.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you all again when your travels bring you back to Ankara

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had to attend to a conference last minute and tried to find rooms in many centrally located hotels without any luck. I finally called Hilton and introduced myself and they gave me the last executive room available. The room was large and clean, the bed was comfortable. The room was not quiet because of the baby staying next door. tHE Executive Club Lounge was large and had view all around. The variety of drinks and appetizers were great. The receptionists were very friendly and nice.They extended our check out time since our plane was in the evening. I will not look for any other hotel next time I go to Ankara

Room Tip: Better view at higher floors
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Altanbak,

Thank you very much for your reviews after your recent stay at Ankara Hilton SA.

We aim at Hilton to offer the best service to deliver our promise to our guests.Guest satisfaction is the best reward for an hotelier.

I am very sorry if you have been disturbed by a baby during your stay. I will check the quality of the sound proof from your room.It is a great pleasure to receive your positive feedback about our Executive Lounge’s buffet and Food and Drinks selection. I shared your comments with all team members of our hotel.Thank you for taking the time to recognise their engagement.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Nicosia, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good hotel. The rooms needs renovation but was very clean and comfortable. The location is Excellent. I recommend this hotel for business trip or for pleasure. The breakfast was very good and people working there very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr Panayiotis,

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Ankara Hilton SA.

We are delighted to read your comments regarding our guestrooms. In addition to this we are following a yearly refurbishment plan for our hotel rooms, I am proud to share with you that 4 floors are already done with brand new rooms.

I forwarded your positive comments about the breakfast to our Restaurant and Kitchen team members.Your nice comments about our team members strives us to do even better.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at the Ankara Hilton SA

Ankara Hilton SA

Been to Ankara Hilton SA? Share your experiences!