“Good to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ankara Hilton SA

You added Ankara Hilton SA to your Saves list
Ankara Hilton SA
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Barbaros Mah. Tahran Cad. No:12 Kavaklidere, Cankaya, Ankara 06700, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #12 of 145 Hotels in Ankara
Tehran, Iran
“Good to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean , comfortable , good executive lunge with variety of snacks and ... , friendly staff , free WiFi,
But under renovation and noisy during the days that we stayed there.
Good location for reaching to foreign embassies , shopping , eating.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Shiva12345,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Ankara Hilton SA for a long time. I appreciate your feedback and it is integral to our ability to consistently provide exceptional service to all our guests

As being a business hotel, it is a glory for us to succeed all of the useful things that a business traveller needs; such as executive lounge with variety of snacks , WiFi and friendly hotel staff

Thank you again for your time to support us, we look forward to welcoming you again at newly decorated rooms.

Sincerely

Ankara Hilton SA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Cappadocia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ankara Hilton has been my base in Ankara whenever I am there mostly due to business issues. It is located very conveniently in the centre of the city close to embassies and ministries.

Staff quality especially Bellboy-Valet-Concierge staff are extra good. Breakfast spread is very nice but the quality of olives (especially Kalamata) should be taken care off as it does not suit this hotel. The hotel is under renovation lately, I have not had the chance to stay at the renovated rooms but I am happy with the old ones. Executive Lounge services are superb!

Highly recommended by a hotelier :)

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear YakupDinler,

It is a great pleasure of taking positive comments about our hotel facilities.
Thank you very much for sharing your usual experiences in Trip Advisor.

Experienced business travellers like you, is a chance for us to see our position.
As being a business hotel, it is a glory for us to succeed all of the useful items that a business traveller needs; such as executive lounge and breakfast service.

With our professional and friendly team members, we will be contended for your return and look forward to welcoming you back

Yours sincerely,

Izmir, Turkey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

otel construction is still going on at some floors. i talked with otel manager but they didnt stop construction , i couldnt sleep. I stayed nearly 40 days for business. Every weekend i couldn't sleep and stay at room due to very loud noisy.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Topcu M,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ankara Hilton SA and for taking the time to share your recent experience on Tripadvisor.
I understand from your comments that we have not met your expectations during your recent stay and I wish to apologize for the inconveniences caused. I would like to inform tou that hotel renovation is continuing on upper floors to host our valued guest in better atmosphere . During this period we are appreciated with your understanding.
I truly hope to have the chance to welcome you back to Ankara Hilton SA.

ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

excellent service everywhere.very gentle wellcome starts from the entrance of the nice hotel and makes you happy by reception and inyour room.the location of the hotel is the best compared with the other five star hotels.elevators and the facilities ,all the rooms hawe nice views of the city.for our next stay we will surely stay in ankara Hilton again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Mehmet A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your warm recommendation on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you called your experience as “happy stay”.It is always our pleasure to provide heartfelt service, and I am glad that the efforts of our professional team touched you. We always have our guests’ comfort in mind, and strive to provide service from the heart.

I certainly look forward to being your choice of accommodation when you next visit Ankara.

Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

I stayed for over two months in an Apartment room, which I highly recommend to any business traveler. As an HHonors member I also had access to the Executive Lounge in addition to breakfast in the Greenhouse restaurant. I would like to extend my compliments to two members of the restauant staff, Mevlut and Oktay, who provided above par service every day during my entire stay. Ufuk needs more training though. Breakfast is definitely a sumptious affair with all the usual Turkish delicacies and an omelet/egg station. One thing I discovered about halfway through my stay is the kitchen will also make some traditional American breakfast items (pancake, waffle, etc.) to order; I wish they advertised that better but it's a very minor concern.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Sana R,

It was such a great feeling to read your comments and share them with Ankara Hilton SA Family!

I am delighted to hear that we managed to meet with your expectation during your stay at our apartment room.

I personally thank you and want to let you know how gratifying it is to receive your support and encouragement. Comments such as yours make us all proud of what we do here at Ankara Hilton SA. The hotel team really appreciates your compliments. It was also a real pleasure to convey your thoughts to our family members some of whom you kindly referenced by name: Mevlüt, Oktay, Ufuk!

I will be delighted to welcome you again at Ankara Hilton SA.

Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

1-Noisy heating system,but prompt repair
2-Non fresh breakfast cheese
3-no dried apricot service for breakfast.
4-Most probably we paid twice breakfast,because of we paid more than that decleared on the phone.
but all other things for breakfast were excellent,we will plan to choose another hotel for next time

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Dear Selahaddin B,

Thank you very much for your online review, which we thoroughly discussed and feel we owe an apology for the inconvenience caused.

At Ankara HiltonSA we take guest satisfaction very seriously and work hard to find the underlying cause of any complaints. After discussing the issue internally and conducting several inquiries, we found out that we missed the opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience. We have maiden a note to your profile to ensure special attention to this requirement for any future stays.

I would like to kindly inform you that, the breakfast items change daily, each day we try to keep open buffet menu fresh. Please be assured that when we checked our system, we could not realised double charge of breakfast.

I deeply value you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you again. I am confident that we can, indeed, do better

Sincerely ,

Ankara HiltonSA
Bologna, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

at ceck out ..they tried to make me pay breakfast twice.. very slow and arrogant! at breakfast they start removing things half an hour before the end..making people anxious ..in what should be a relaxing time!! dinner fabulous very good service!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JacquesBrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, December 18, 2014
Dear Daniele Q

Thank you very much for your review.

It is disheartening to know that your experience with us was less than favourable. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our team for the inconvenience you endured, and assure you that this situation is not indicative of the standards we want to be known for, or strive to provide.

Guest feedback is the only true way for us to measure the effectiveness of our service delivery and unfortunately in this case, it has come at your expense as well as a poor way for you to remember us by. Please note that I have addressed your points with the relevant department heads and taken measures to ensure that experiences such as these are prevented in the future.

Hope to welcome you in Ankara HiltonSA again.

Sincerely;
Jacques Brune

Been to Ankara Hilton SA? Share your experiences!