I stayed here for a couple of days. In this high rise hotel, with great views of Ankara and the surrounding mountains. My bedroom was well up in the clouds and offered great views of the approaching thunderstorms. Location wise, it is a trendy almost village like part of Ankara, a short distance from many of the Embassies.
On arrival, the car keys were taken and the car was parked for us (had it been Glasgow, we might never have seen the car again). Check-in staff allocated a room in the clouds!
The room was fairly typical Hilton. No issues here!. Breakfast was included in the rate and it was a reasonable, buffet style breakfast.
I used the gym facilities and the pool twice in my 2 day stay. The pool area was pleasant, with an outside terrace and the gym equipment was all very modern.
The hotel was clean throughout and all the staff were very pleasant.
On departure, the car was returned (thankfully!) and the doormen even supplied a couple of small bottles of water for the onward journey - A nice departing touch.
Would I stay again ? - Of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the most central location in the capital, the Ankara HiltonSA is within walking distance of the city's business district, shopping centres and embassies. The hotel enjoys panoramic views of Ankara and all of its rooms offer all kinds of comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ankara Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ankara Hilton Sa Hotel Ankara
- Hilton International Ankara
- Hilton Ankara